ADVERTISEMENT

our FB Season

StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
Will be shit after all these distractions we have had...maybe be more coming too...if they lose then they have a lotta excuses now...

if they lose? I think we did lost already. I blame this preseason drama on our wannabe coach. Does Herman even know who Lombardi was? In the 1960s you had way more social upheaval going on in society. Some of the stuff in the 60's were actual legitimate issues but now we have people just wanting to be angry or upset. Football was still football because we had real coaches. Can you imagine a Coach Royal team sending out a Demand letter saying UT better do this or that or we aren't playing? It sucks for us Fans but I think our season is over. I believe it is over for Herman as well. Also, not allowing fans in to boo their butts is probably just going to make us angrier.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
Attention grab. This people today look back a[ the 60's and see people that effected real change and long to be raised to the cult status that many of those people then have now. The reality is there can be only one set of pioneers. And not for nothing, but Stokely Carmichael and Huey Newton and Angela Davis don't want to share the spotlight with you--- and many of them are DEAD.

These kids will look back and wonder why they didn't just play the game. On the field they can be kids playing a game, out on the street they have to act like adults. They will miss being a kid when they are older and realize that time is gone and can never come back.

Someone need to play for them Remember the Titans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT