ADVERTISEMENT

@outthereincali , may i have a quick word?

@outhereincali you and your ilk should be ashamed and deported. Let's hear you call out Obama, Clinton, Biden and your whole party of scumbags right now if you want any credibility. What Trump went through was so freaking wrong and you damn well know it.

This is going to be delicious to watch liberals try to squirm their way out of this one. This is just the beginning. If Durham ever produces his final report we should see even more proof of how the Dems and the deep state have been lying and misleading our nation on just about every major issue.

@outhereincali you and your ilk should be ashamed and deported. Let's hear you call out Obama, Clinton, Biden and your whole party of scumbags right now if you want any credibility. What Trump went through was so freaking wrong and you damn well know it.
They just made all that sh!t up. All of it. It was all a bunch of lies. And the media ran with it, and any fool that watched CNN and MSNBC just ate it up with a spoon. Every journalist that wrote any story where they reported on these lies knowingly and willingly, knowing they were untrue should be convicted and shot for sedition. The world would be a better place without scum like this crawling over it. Dear GOD can we please get this thing fvcking kinetic.

Cali? I'm not attacking.... I've never done that to you. I just wanted to hear your opinion. Everybody play nice with Cali in here please.

Cali? I'm not attacking.... I've never done that to you. I just wanted to hear your opinion. Everybody play nice with Cali in here please.

Not sure what cali can say. There's no defending Biden and the Dems for what is going on in this country. He is an epic failure. Trump may have hurt your feelings, but he did what was best for America.

As much as we disagree with him politically, he's a made man on this message board "mafia" due to his unrelenting passion for our University. I'd take him any day over some of these other clowns that come around here.
good observation. He is a solid fan, and way better than the fair weather fan chicken littles....

I did not want to reply but what the heck. I read the link clob. And as they say in journalism you need 3 solid sources and I did. In as few words as possible I think it's much ado about nothing. And that's all I'm going to say.

This is a good chance for me to say what most people on here will read. It hurt me in the pit of my stomach talking about politics it's happened a couple of times this summer. And you know what it's not healthy at least that's how I feel about it. Whether you're a liberal arguing with a bunch of conservatives it isn't healthy. And when you have a bunch of people on here who agree with each other all you're doing is adding fuel to each other's fire. It's not worth it. I have decided to push back, walk away and save my thoughts for sports.

And to give one thought about people getting launched. People like me should be deported belldozer? Are you serious dude? Why don't you try watching football games for once after all this a sports board. And we all need a diversion.

I'm angry like other people on this board about the current state of America. But I've let it consume me. Not anymore. And as always

Hoookemhorns

while I tend to agree that we should stick to sports on this board. I will say I think this story is being buried nationally by the press. Our current NSA Jake Sullivan is named in the indictment. making him an unindicted co-conspirator. That is a disgrace. Yet not one column inch on the story in the Houston Chronicle. not one. We are doomed as a country if this completely fabricated Russian Hoax goes unpunished. Also, the judge in the Sussman case is Lisa Page's cuckold husband. The swamp is deep indeed

I did not want to reply but what the heck. I read the link clob. And as they say in journalism you need 3 solid sources and I did. In as few words as possible I think it's much ado about nothing. And that's all I'm going to say.

This is a good chance for me to say what most people on here will read. It hurt me in the pit of my stomach talking about politics it's happened a couple of times this summer. And you know what it's not healthy at least that's how I feel about it. Whether you're a liberal arguing with a bunch of conservatives it isn't healthy. And when you have a bunch of people on here who agree with each other all you're doing is adding fuel to each other's fire. It's not worth it. I have decided to push back, walk away and save my thoughts for sports.

And to give one thought about people getting launched. People like me should be deported belldozer? Are you serious dude? Why don't you try watching football games for once after all this a sports board. And we all need a diversion.

I'm angry like other people on this board about the current state of America. But I've let it consume me. Not anymore. And as always

Hoookemhorns

So do you regret voting for Biden now? Do you think that America would be in a better position now if Trump were still in office? Given the direction the Dems are taking things and the state that we're currently in, would you consider voting for a non-Democrat next election?

Reactions: Belldozer1
So do you regret voting for Biden now? Do you think that America would be in a better position now if Trump were still in office? Given the direction the Dems are taking things and the state that we're currently in, would you consider voting for a non-Democrat next election?
That's not what I care about.

What I care about is the fact that the media uses the 1st amendment to hide behind blatant lies that are completely untrue, and we ascitizens have no way to hold them accountable. The Sandman kid got MILLIONS from CNN but I'd have sued them into bankruptcy. They are going to continue telling lies until we forcefully stop them.

Reactions: outhereincali

Hoookemhorns
Yeah. And I'll tell you why. You Left wing nutjobs have sold out. Traitors. And I sure don’t remember you feeling too sick to your stomach to discuss politics when Trump was in office. I seem to recall you relishing putting him down?

Last edited:
So do you regret voting for Biden now? Do you think that America would be in a better position now if Trump were still in office? Given the direction the Dems are taking things, and the current state that we're currently in, would you consider voting for a non-Democrat next election?
He will not truthfully answer the first 2 questions and he may try to bs answer on the 3rd question but I know he's voting Lib across the board.

I must be out of touch. I thought Liberal Morman was an oxymoron. Something does not add up.

Reactions: Lampasas
Yeah. And I'll tell you why. You Left wing nutjobs have sold out. Traitors. And I sure don’t remember you feeling too sick to your stomach to discuss politics when Trump was in office. I seem to recall you relishing putting him down?
Yo..... I said be nice.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Yep...Mitt Romney and Harry Reid come to mind...
The Mormon family that I remember is the Udall family. They're mostly in AZ but there's Udall's in NM, CO, and OR.

The patriarch Stewart Udall was Sec. of the Interior under presidents Kennedy, and Johnson considered by some to best Interior secretary ever. Now the Udall's are a huge extended family and there's even a Republican among them Gordon Smith who was an OR senator.

…crickets….as expected. So I’ll answer for him: Hell Yes to your first 2 questions and a big Hell No to your last question. It's Trump Derangement Syndrome at its finest, they can't tell you exactly what it was that Trump did that was bad other than he was rude and Orange.

Last edited:
Like the TV commentators were saying during the rush to impeach Trump...."we know he is guilty.....we just dont know of what"
Which impeachment the first or second or both? LOL this country is so messed up

Hoookemhorns
Lying to FISA Courts. Lying to the FBI. Setting a false impeachment in motion.. A lot to do about nothing. Unbelievable that you would say that. And now the squad with holds a billion dollars from Israel for their Iron Dome defense system. I like you but you are absolutely Way Wrong on this and your party has betrayed this Nation... Seen the border lately...??

Which impeachment the first or second or both? LOL this country is so messed up
it was the first one....and basically I think that was what they went in with. They started many investigations without even any allegations. The Steele Dossie(?) I cant spell that... was made up, but it was the basis for an investigation. That investigation was continued even after the Steele thing was proven to be baseless.

The entire 3yr Russian collusion charade basically was the dems screaming that the 2016 election was cheated.
How many people have been kicked or banned for talking about potentially fraudulent actions during 2020 election?
The covid vax storyline is very similar. When Trump was pushing the vax, all top dems were completely against it and publicly stated they wouldn't trust a vaccine he championed. Yes, the videos are still on youtube for an easy fact check.
Now they are mad that not everyone stood in line to get the currently still in phase 3 vax.
Gee, I wonder where all this vaccine hesitancy within their bread and butter voter block (black americans) originated from...

Reactions: westx
Lying to FISA Courts. Lying to the FBI. Setting a false impeachment in motion.. A lot to do about nothing. Unbelievable that you would say that. And now the squad with holds a billion dollars from Israel for their Iron Dome defense system. I like you but you are absolutely Way Wrong on this and your party has betrayed this Nation... Seen the border lately...??
Another example (to add to your examples) of why the Dem Marxists - every single one of them - are my enemy. And I declare that unapologetically. They don’t play nice; nor will I … ever.

Last edited:
Biden administration has been totally silent on the border crisis in Del Rio for the past several weeks. Not one single word unless they were asked by a reporter. Now they finally decide to shoot their mouths off about the border but only to comment about our border agents using horse reins to direct their horses where to go. Biden and all of his lib degenerates in the administration and media continue to show their ignorance and stupidity each and every day. This is sickening and it needs to stop. We all need to stay vocal. We can't be silent about this.

Biden administration has been totally silent on the border crisis in Del Rio for the past several weeks. Not one single word unless they were asked by a reporter. Now they finally decide to shoot their mouths off about the border but only to comment about our border agents using horse reins to direct their horses where to go. Biden and all of his lib degenerates in the administration and media continue to show their ignorance and stupidity each and every day. This is sickening and it needs to stop. We all need to stay vocal. We can't be silent about this.
They are not ignorant. They know exactly what they are doing and they are on the path to achieving their goals. That’s precisely why I declare the Dem Marxist to be my enemy…unapologetically.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT