ADVERTISEMENT

Phil Jackson Racist??

diadevic

May 4, 2006
Pippen going full scorched earth - evidently because 25 years ago, during MJ's 2 year hiatus, Phil called a final shot in the playoffs for Tony Kukoc rather than Pippen. If I remember correctly, Pippen had a tantrum and would not go back into the game, and Kucoc hit the winning shot. Now the decision to call the play for Kukoc was racially motivated, according to Pippen. Its been 25 years - let it go!

Reactions: westx
Kukoc overall had slightly better shooting stats than Pippen and was a better free throw shooter. Maybe Phil thought the other team would focus on Pippen. Phil won 9 championship as a coach. Of course all of those points are meaningless because the obvious point is Phil is racist….

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
Amazing. I've said it before, you can find racism anywhere you WANT to. I can point at a pair of toenail clippers and find a racist angle.

I think back to the 1997 NBA Finals between the Bulls and Jazz, seconds left in game 6, Michael Jordan tells Steve Kerr during a timeout to be ready for a pass if his defender collapses down. Sure enough, Kerr's defender comes down on Michael, and he passes back out to Kerr who made what ended up being the game and championship winner. That's right folks, the biggest play of the year, and the greatest player of all time passed the ball to Whitey. That seals it for me: Michael Jordan is a self hating racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT