ADVERTISEMENT

Plans change, have 2 lower level. Tex/ou $300 each

Unless someone is in the hospital or your coaching your kids games what could have come up to not go to this game?

In this site, should never be above Face. Maybe helping out with costs of donation... maybe.
Some people do that and some want market value. That’s also fair and you can’t fault anyone for choosing that route.

Lower level tickets were going for the same price on this website earlier this week. They were going for higher prices with fees on third party sites too.

Reactions: Walt Longmire
Bad juju Trying to make $ off orangeblood brethren. Plenty of other places to go make $ off tickets. Just my perspective and the way I’ve always sold tickets here (including 4 tix to OU this week I sold).

To each their own. Just seems weird to me

Bad juju Trying to make $ off orangeblood brethren. Plenty of other places to go make $ off tickets. Just my perspective and the way I’ve always sold tickets here (including 4 tix to OU this week I sold).

You bet your ass come April I'm charging 7x face for 2 Masters practice round tickets. And that will be a deal.

Reactions: Yu Darvish
Dude just go to swap meet part of site. No sanctimonious blow hards there just people willing to pay fair market value. You clowns barking for face value realize you don’t get these tickets without a substantial minimum donation right?

Whats the price outside the stadium going for? Plenty of tickets? I would hate to go and not find any.

Dude just go to swap meet part of site. No sanctimonious blow hards there just people willing to pay fair market value. You clowns barking for face value realize you don’t get these tickets without a substantial minimum donation right?

Yep. And if you read. I sold my tseason tic and my Ou tix at face here on OBloods. Just my perspective. I make a donation and I also write it off. Obviously you’re the guy selling for over face. If that’s your prerogative. Great. Go for it. Not a blow hard, just don’t think you should fleece fellow ob’s. Did you not read my first post that said you could essentially include partial cost of donation. You trying to make a profit? Just think that’s weird.

Whats the price outside the stadium going for? Plenty of tickets? I would hate to go and not find any.
I never think it’s as easy as many say. Plus I want to get my assnin the fair grounds and you don’t get great deals until gametime. I’d rather pay market and enjoy the pregame.

Reactions: cheeks3pk
Yep. And if you read. I sold my tseason tic and my Ou tix at face here on OBloods. Just my perspective. I make a donation and I also write it off. Obviously you’re the guy selling for over face. If that’s your prerogative. Great. Go for it. Not a blow hard, just don’t think you should fleece fellow ob’s. Did you not read my first post that said you could essentially include partial cost of donation. You trying to make a profit? Just think that’s weird.
Well at 300 each he’s making 160 over face. In order to get reasonable season tickets you need to give a donation of at least 1k per seat so no don’t think he’s making a profit on his tickets

By the way it isn’t fleecing fellow obs as all save fees on brokerage sites.

You have no idea his story. Maybe he paid more than what he’s asking. Stop assuming.

You bet your ass come April I'm charging 7x face for 2 Masters practice round tickets. And that will be a deal.

This pisses me off. ANGC should make you show ID, credit card purchased before admitting patrons who secured lottery tickets onto the grounds.

We’re fortunate to go yearly but their lottery system has turned into the above....people just trying to make an extra buck instead of enjoying a top 3 sports event (even practice rounds).

No clue why no one would pay the lodging (even in Atlanta, Columbia or Akens) and flight to attend vs making money reselling. Experience out ways the later 10x.

Reactions: TexaStrong
You have no idea his story. Maybe he paid more than what he’s asking. Stop assuming.

And my first assumption because he didn’t say it is that he’s trying to make money off of fellow Obers that I think is shitty.

Plus, I just admitted to that. So, If he did or has issues, why didn’t he say that. “Hey guys, paid $300 each for 2 tix and now I can’t go”...”

Again, it’s my opinion.

No clue why no one would pay the lodging (even in Atlanta, Columbia or Akens) and flight to attend vs making money reselling. Experience out ways the later 10x.

Well I'll be doing both and lucky that my extra two tickets will pay for the trip for my old man and I. I was going to say I'm the poor here but you don't even seem to grasp ECON101 market value supply/demand. See you in Augusta bud.

Morgan - are your tickets still avail? Text me 512-796-2311 and maybe we can work out a deal.

ADVERTISEMENT