ADVERTISEMENT

Premier League

freeper

Jan 6, 2005
So I figured what the hell, instead of befouling another thread with talk of what @LonghornMM lovingly refers to as "kickball", let's just start a perpetual thread for Premier League like we have for Texas Recruiting. Sure there will be few posts, and those only from the downtrodden and persecuted few, who find themselves oddly attracted to the most popular sport in the world.

@weevilcatch I've got to congratulate your boy Pickford. What a game he had against Liverpool. Was fun to watch save after save. Now if my Gunners would only knock off Man-U today, it will have been a great sports weekend for me.

Pickford, as maddening he is can really show up
I'll trade you Ramsdale for Pickford right now....At least Pickford seems to have some life to him and urgency. Ramsdale and his Persian Bazaar approach to goalkeeping are killin' me. Hot and intense one moment, and then utterly lackadaisical and ignorant of nearby opposition.....

It's criminal....late night football watching USC-Fresno State, then had to turn around and get up at 0545 to watch Arsenal beatdown Brentford at 0600. Hey @weevilcatch nice win by your Everton boys holding off West Ham....once again Pickford earns his keep....

What's up with the WC in November? Is this appeasement for the southern hemisphere? It's going to have 2 viewers in the US. Freeper and Evil, that's it.

Also, what's up with the gay rainbow numbers? They are asking to be boycotted further than they already are.

What's up with the WC in November? Is this appeasement for the southern hemisphere? It's going to have 2 viewers in the US. Freeper and Evil, that's it.

Also, what's up with the gay rainbow numbers? They are asking to be boycotted further than they already are.

Because FIFA took bribes and put the damn thing in Qatar. So to deal with heat they moved it to Nov/Dec. and everyone is pissed.

That said, all US group stage games are on at 1pm so no early mornings for US fans!!!

Reactions: freeper
It's criminal....late night football watching USC-Fresno State, then had to turn around and get up at 0545 to watch Arsenal beatdown Brentford at 0600. Hey @weevilcatch nice win by your Everton boys holding off West Ham....once again Pickford earns his keep....

Super Frank seems to be improving as a manager. It’s not enough to know and understand the game. You have to organize, delegate and communicate. And that stuff is hard.

Hey!! I’ll definitely watch and raise the ratings by 50%!

It's all related to the Queen's funeral. Some places require rail that is being otherwise occupied for preparations. At least that's what I've read... @weevilcatch

Reactions: weevilcatch
It's all related to the Queen's funeral. Some places require rail that is being otherwise occupied for preparations. At least that's what I've read... @weevilcatch

I guess it's a big deal, and I'm sorry for those that were close to her for their loss. But good grief, it's a human being that was born into the right family. Let's move on.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Saw that Arsenal took it to Totter yesterday.
Meanwhile, Austin FC laid another egg. About to get into the playoffs not playing well, even though they clinched number two seed.

Damn..... ya'll see that soccer game riot in Indonesia where 125 people got killed?

• Wow
@weevilcatch for the love of all that is holy....puhleeeeeeze can Everton strap a loss on Man-U today? Freedom loving people all over the world will be cheering on the Blues to take down the evil empire...

Reactions: weevilcatch
ADVERTISEMENT