ADVERTISEMENT

Premier League

Freaking Pickford...smh. He giveth hope and he taketh it away.

Bamford blew it against Arsenal for Leeds United States damnit...I know you like that though freeper.

Pulisic 0 minutes since scoring in his only start in forever. I hate Chelsea so much and have hoped he would leave since he got there.

Reactions: freeper
The Gunners came to play today....Rough first half and I hope the injury to Saka isn't too serious but Arsenal put an absolute ass-whipping on Nottingham today.....Go Arsenal....!!!

Reactions: weevilcatch
Saka scores 66 seconds in…!!! The lads are picking up right where they left off…

Freeper!!
Arsenal with a spectacular goal in the 90th minute to break the 2-2 tie against MU!! Victory!

• Love
Reactions: freeper
Freeper!!
Arsenal with a spectacular goal in the 90th minute to break the 2-2 tie against MU!! Victory!
And I missed it....was driving back to Kerrville from Brazoria....gonna have to watch the highlights....and revel in the downing of the Evil Empire....

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Anything exciting happen in the Prem this AM???

@freeper 😝
Crappy weekend all around. Blew out my back and only barely caught the second half, which was miserable enough. My boys just weren't ready to match the Blues intensity or physicality. I did get a kick out of Pickford screaming at his team to "keep calm" in the final minutes. Well done to Everton.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Crappy weekend all around. Blew out my back and only barely caught the second half, which was miserable enough. My boys just weren't ready to match the Blues intensity or physicality. I did get a kick out of Pickford screaming at his team to "keep calm" in the final minutes. Well done to Everton.

Maybe Dyche can keep the boys up!

Sorry about your back though freeper

ADVERTISEMENT