ADVERTISEMENT

Preview of the UT @ KU game this weekend.

Oh yeah, let's add insult to injury.

#29 is Ben Miles, son of HC Miles. This was his best block in his entire two year career at KU. Look at the result of it. Hollywood couldn't make up this hot mess

We got a bad OL too, and this shit happens during Texas OU game every play almost its wide open in Dallas. some hard hittin, its a wonder you didn't call a QB Outa the and...lol

Reactions: jolebo
We got a bad OL too, and this shit happens during Texas OU game every play almost its wide open in Dallas. some hard hittin, its a wonder you didn't call a QB Outa the and...lol
I've read enough of the posts on this forum about how bad the UT OL is. I take it that it is bad, based on your desires. Not passing judgment, but I see that UT has given up 16 sacks in 7 games while KU has given up 34 sacks in 7 games; these numbers don't include QB hits. Us KUFB fans would be giddy if we had have the number of sacks and other messed up situations; defenses don't even need to blitz our OL. Literally 3 or 4 DL is all that is needed.

If this continues, it looks like both DLs will have some potential fun on Dec 12. Well, at least your team will.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Well, our OL coach got dismissed today. Weird timing but us fans will take it. It'll give him a week to prep for TCU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT