ADVERTISEMENT

Prison riot live on Fox right now

ISU looked really physical today. Great blocking down field by their receivers. Herman better start head butting people at practice on Monday.
Also, watching OU. Riley flat out knows how to put pressure on defenses. I’d be scared to see what he would do with guys like Bijan, Jake Smith, Whittington, Wiley, Eagles, and Moore. Heck, he’d probably figure out a way to even get Jamison some touches on offense as well.

ISU looked really physical today. Great blocking down field by their receivers. Herman better start head butting people at practice on Monday.
Also, watching OU. Riley flat out knows how to put pressure on defenses. I’d be scared to see what he would do with guys like Bijan, Jake Smith, Whittington, Wiley, Eagles, and Moore. Heck, he’d probably figure out a way to even get Jamison some touches on offense as well.
I think that’s what frustrates me the most. The talent is here to be a good football team. That’s why I’m not one of these “Urban Meyer or bust” guys. If you can get Urban Meyer great go get him. If not it’s not the end of the world there are several guys who could take the talent we have add to it and be successful.

Reactions: zoiker
I think we have a lotta lazy big shot players...I would take Matt any day and win where Herman failed...If UM doesn't come then I would try for him on a light contract and then make it big if he did make a big splash...

I hear Tom is seriously interested in the USCe job, as in he wants out. If true, so much for thinking Texas was his dream job. Honestly I hope he gets offered and takes the job.

Iowa st 45 k state 0. I haven't seen a beating like this since Sister Mary-Margaret brought her yard stick to the first day of typing class.
Sounds like you guys attended my school!! Will never forget Sister Mary Elephant!!

We had a song bout our favorite:
"Ever' morning, you could see her rise"
"Stood 4 foot 6, weighed 345"
"Kinda narrow at the shoulders"
"An wide at the hips"
"Everybody knew she had beer can lips"
"Big (name removed for poster's safety)"
Apologies to Jimmy Dean.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT