ADVERTISEMENT

Question about MM tix

txfight

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Cedar Rapids, IA
How can a guy buy tickets in the Texas section in KC? I can search on any of the ticket websites but I want to sit with Texas fans in the Texas section and not end up in the section devoted to Pitt or Xavier fans. I sat next to too many PSU fans in Des Moines yesterday.

How can a guy buy tickets in the Texas section in KC? I can search on any of the ticket websites but I want to sit with Texas fans in the Texas section and not end up in the section devoted to Pitt or Xavier fans. I sat next to too many PSU fans in Des Moines yesterday.
You may want to call the UT Ticket Office and ask which section(s) are for the Texas fans in KC. My brother and I may be driving there for the games but not sure yet.

I was just allotted 4 as a season ticket holder for Friday, and it's locked in for Sunday if we win. I'm no longer positive we can attend if you want them for face.

Reactions: txfight
I was just allotted 4 as a season ticket holder for Friday, and it's locked in for Sunday if we win. I'm no longer positive we can attend if you want them for face.
I would happily pay face for 2 for each day if you're interested in splitting them up. If not, I completely understand.

Reactions: Texanist
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT