ADVERTISEMENT

Question Joe Biden's Military-- get thrown in the Brig

If the leaders are rotten, don't sign up. If they start a war in some far flung remote location and start the draft, don't show up. If no one shows up for a war do we really have one? Let the elites send their kids. Fvck em.

If the leaders are rotten, don't sign up. If they start a war in some far flung remote location and start the draft, don't show up. If no one shows up for a war do we really have one? Let the elites send their kids. Fvck em.
My thing is, if you decide to tender your resignation while on active duty and THEN express your grievances why AFTER you've submitted your reitement papers, that's your business and your duty as an officer to do so-- especially an O5. But to now be incarcerated and being held over it? Nah, that's tyranny. That's not what the military is about. He didn't question or fail to perform his orders-- which you can be court-martialed for. He simply asked for accountability. This is bullsh!t y'all.

Of course I’m not familiar with the details but I suspect Lt. Col. Scheller violated Article 92 of the UCMJ.

Of course I’m not familiar with the details but I suspect Lt. Col. Scheller violated Article 92 of the UCMJ.
He was ordered to immediately suspend ALL social media posts and he did not. So much for freedom.

True. theres no freedom in violating a superior officers order as long as it’s lawfully given. Whether you agree with the action or not. Military are held to a higher standard and for good reason. For instance, any JAG personnel found to have committed adultry is a punishable offense and can be reclassed. Does often get politicized the higher you go in today’s environment tho. We all know the rules get murky at the top, different for the commoners….

Watching the top Generals testify before Congress. Dems might as well be asking what flavor of ice cream they prefer. The circle jerk continues…

ADVERTISEMENT