ADVERTISEMENT

Raise you hand if.....serious thread

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
So I'm out of town on business and I hate mentioning hotel names, but this certain Hotel group (cough W) has toilets where, when you sit down to do your man bidness, you are greeted with the the boys being ever so slightly dipped into ice cold water.

Aside from a shocking response and a cold chill running up your spine, you're victim to the predicament of having to shower immediately after finishing your bidness. Trust me when I say I courtesy flush multiple times, only to be yet again greeted by slowly encroaching water.

Anybody else got this problem?

I feel sorry for all the girls who got personal with your potty nuts.

So I'm out of town on business and I hate mentioning hotel names, but this certain Hotel group (cough W) has toilets where, when you sit down to do your man bidness, you are greeted with the the boys being ever so slightly dipped into ice cold water.

Aside from a shocking response and a cold chill running up your spine, you're victim to the predicament of having to shower immediately after finishing your bidness. Trust me when I say I courtesy flush multiple times, only to be yet again greeted by slowly encroaching water.

Anybody else got this problem?

Buy a good comfortable cock ring. It'll lift those bad boys up and out of the way.:)

I've noticed that K state hasn't posted on this conundrum. Color me surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT