Random thoughts after Texas makes easy work of UL Monroe

Suchomel

Staff
Aug 10, 2001
AP24266019298794.jpg

- This game went about the way I thought it would … UL Monroe never had a chance to make this game competitive and Texas pounced on them early and then pretty much put it on cruise control. It certainly wasn’t the most exciting game or one I’ll spend much time thinking about beyond tonight, but it was a good workmanlike win for Texas and there didn’t appear to be any significant injuries from what I could tell. On to Mississippi State.

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

View attachment 5405

- This game went about the way I thought it would … UL Monroe never had a chance to make this game competitive and Texas pounced on them early and then pretty much put it on cruise control. It certainly wasn’t the most exciting game or one I’ll spend much time thinking about beyond tonight, but it was a good workmanlike win for Texas and there didn’t appear to be any significant injuries from what I could tell. On to Mississippi State.

View attachment 5405

Reactions: shrevehorn

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.