ADVERTISEMENT

Real Longhorn Football

FB,thanks for the clip,I attended game with my dad that day and turned burnt orange and its been that way ever since. You can see on the clip that on many plays #60 Nobis played both ways offense and defense and who does that anymore.What a great player he was!!! The eastern press thought Navy would rout Texas and they got shocked,Texas was good,real good.

You can see on the clip that on many plays #60 Nobis played both ways offense and defense and who does that anymore.What a great player he was!!!
JJ Watt raises his hand.

Originally posted by Cotton #12:
FB,thanks for the clip,I attended game with my dad that day and turned burnt orange and its been that way ever since. You can see on the clip that on many plays #60 Nobis played both ways offense and defense and who does that anymore.What a great player he was!!! The eastern press thought Navy would rout Texas and they got shocked,Texas was good,real good.
I am sure that Mr Staubach still remembers Mr Nobis!

Hook'em

I didn't go to the Cotton Bowl, but my father took me to the SMU-Navy game during the regular season. Dandy Don and the Ponies whipped Navy then. How could the eastern press not know their boys were going to get whipped again?

ADVERTISEMENT