ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting service reporters

utisdabomb12

Aug 12, 2013
Man some of these guys are shady. This is in reference to an ongoing investigation into Florida and Joker Phillips. Reminds me of what Brice Jones did at Texags during Malik's recruitment. Shady, shady, shady.

B-T9yzUCYAAJpc0.jpg

Who was the guy from TexAgs that showed up to Maliks house the day before his announcement?

"Who was the guy from TexAgs that showed up to Maliks house the day before his announcement?"

The same guy I mentioned, Brice Jones. He not only showed up to Malik's house, he also tried to tell Malik that he was making a bad decision in picking Texas.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
"Who was the guy from TexAgs that showed up to Maliks house the day before his announcement?"

The same guy I mentioned, Brice Jones. He not only showed up to Malik's house, he also tried to tell Malik that he was making a bad decision in picking Texas.
This is one of the many reasons I will never pay for any of these pricks. They are all shady and are not just interested in reporting the news but trying to be apart of the news.

Hope they all get a flaming case of herpes in the ass.

Can you prove it?

"Can you prove it?"

Malik personally told several other recruiting reporters. Jason Suchomel at OB and Higdon at Scout, I believe. How do you think Luicci knew where Malik/McNeal were headed the night before? It's sad really.

This post was edited on 2/21 11:57 AM by utisdabomb12

"Can you prove it?"

Malik personally told several other recruiting reporters. Jason Suchomel at OB and Higdon at Scout, I believe. How do you think Luicci knew where Malik/McNeal were headed the night before? It's sad really.

This post was edited on 2/21 11:57 AM by utisdabomb12
Damn that was fast. Do you get text when someone replies to your posts? Im being serious, not trying to flame. From the reports I read Billy knew this was looking like he was going to Texas a few days before his announcement, due to the fact that Sumlin couldn't tell him who the DC was going to be.

From the reports I read Billy knew this was looking like he was going to Texas a few days before his announcement, due to the fact that Sumlin couldn't tell him who the DC was going to be.

Liucci said it was trending Texas, but continually said Malik would probably still choose A&M. The night before is when Luicci changed his prediction, after Brice Jones stalked Malik.

"Do you get text when someone replies to your posts?"

Nah I just checked OB right when you posted that.
This post was edited on 2/21 12:04 PM by utisdabomb12

From the reports I read Billy knew this was looking like he was going to Texas a few days before his announcement, due to the fact that Sumlin couldn't tell him who the DC was going to be.

Liucci said it was trending Texas, but continually said Malik would probably still choose A&M. The night before is when Luicci changed his prediction, after Brice Jones stalked Malik.

"Do you get text when someone replies to your posts?"

Nah I just checked OB right when you posted that.
This post was edited on 2/21 12:04 PM by utisdabomb12
LOL, funny on the same brainwave from over 7,000 miles away. I just don't believe Billy would risk getting his company in trouble over something like that. Who knows though, stranger things have happened in recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT