ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Recruiting

Out of all the positions running backs have by far the shortest NFL careers. I would think it very wise to not waste a single one in college, if you have NFL ability you get out and maxamize your earning potential.

We all know that Bijan is about as elite as it comes so once he is eligible he needs to get his butt to the NFL and make us proud.

Looks like we got a 5* LB, senior, grad transfer from Alabama. Ben Davis. 6'4 237lbs
9370391.jpg

Texas Linebacker and DE positions have gone from a point of weakness and question marks to a total position of strength. Still need one transfer DB and a transfer OT and we will be in position to challenge Oklahoma for the Conference.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I'm really liking that we are finally placing equal importance to positions other than just qb rb. Have to have a solid season to maintain this momentum after this year.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
may have been legit scared of covid. may be loyal to herman. may be a man of principles and the EOT thing was that important to him. may be looking around at the transfers and not like his place on the pecking order. any of these are okay.

Reactions: horn wild
Looks like Cade Klubnik from Austin Westlake is leaving the state of Texas and committed to Clemson. Good luck young man. Another qb leaving the state.

Last edited:
when you have a chance to sign a kid that has thrown 50 passes in his high school career, ya gotta do it!

actually, we chose our qb. i don't know if maalik murphy is worthy of a 5 star, but if he is, we will be okay.

As long as Sark is the HC QB won’t be a problem. The list of QBs he’s worked with a QB coach, OC and HC is as impressive as anyone in the country. I suspect to that with Kyle Flood as the OL coach our OL recruiting is going to pick up big time. The question for Sark will be can be be a better HC especially on game day than the guys before him.

ADVERTISEMENT