StrangerHorn

Jan 6, 2020
I figure we will lose 3 more and win 2

Okie Lite--Lose
IState lose
kstate..lose
Kasas win
WV win

If we play the way we been playing...unless something was to happen that we start playing good

We are favored to win by the ESPN FPI @ the #6 team in the country.

Something is wrong here. Probably the AP poll.

FPI.png

Reactions: StrangerHorn
I can’t realistically see us beating 3 teams that are better coached: OK State, Iowa State, and Kansas State with possible wins at Kansas and West Virginia and that one might end up being a toss up.
Really can’t see us ending better than 5-5.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
5-5 would be a disaster

I don't chalk up any of the remaining games as wins, nor do I count them as losses. Sign of a pretty mediocre team.

I think we go 3-2, with luck 4-1 and then lose all remaining games

So anywhere from 6-5 to 7-5...wowza.
Well, as Parcells once said, “You are what your record says you are.”
Pretty average.

I’m not trying to be sarcastic I’m seriously asking. Have we beat a team better than us in a regular season game since Herman has been here?
OU once is all I can think of

I’m not trying to be sarcastic I’m seriously asking. Have we beat a team better than us in a regular season game since Herman has been here?
OU once is all I can think of

Now that the season is already ruined by losing two games that should have been won, I fully expect Herman to have the team playing better now. He's good when there are no expectations for the team and bad when expectations are high. Fortunately for him there are no longer high expectations and he'll have them playing like they did against Georgia and Utah just in time to show improvement and point to something that can be built on next year. Of course, we know how that turns out... Herman has an underdog mentality and that is his biggest problem becasue he can't continuously be an underdog at Texas and succeed. He needs to learn to coach when there are high expectations and have his team play with confidence when they're the favorite. I'm sure he'll have them playing like badasses now that the seasons is a wash. Fire him now.

Reactions: Belldozer1
Now that the season is already ruined by losing two games that should have been won, I fully expect Herman to have the team playing better now. He's good when there are no expectations for the team and bad when expectations are high. Fortunately for him there are no longer high expectations and he'll have them playing like they did against Georgia and Utah just in time to show improvement and point to something that can be built on next year. Of course, we know how that turns out... Herman has an underdog mentality and that is his biggest problem becasue he can't continuously be an underdog at Texas and succeed. He needs to learn to coach when there are high expectations and have his team play with confidence when they're the favorite. I'm sure he'll have them playing like badasses now that the seasons is a wash. Fire him now.

Herman looked drunk/hi at the press conference yesterday. He had a bit of a delayed slur.

Maybe he was sleep deprived, idk.

ADVERTISEMENT