ADVERTISEMENT

Remembering TX/OK 2018

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
There's really no need to go into detail about last year everybody has clear memories about this game.

What a great duel between the qb's. Even better then McCoy/Bradford. Kyler Murray saying he was the be best player to come out of TX which was laughable. He bragged how he never lost a game. He did that day. There's no denying he had a great game but Sam matched him stat for stat.. And I can't remember a more dramatic win over the sooners. I'll never forget Gus Johnson's classic call on the game winning fg. "Earthquake!!!".

And after the game Kyler refused to shake Sam's hand. And Sam said look at the scoreboard ***** Then I think of Colt and Sam shaking hands in 2008. A great battle between 2 great generals. And again I think of TX/LSU when Joe Darrow came across the field to shake hands with Sam in another battle of 2 great generals. Nothing doing with Kyler Murray he's just like his daddy. And as great as he was that's what I'll remember most about Kyler Murray. Without question this was the most exciting TX game of all time. I was 64 when the game stated I was 74 when it ended I'm telling ya I aged 10 years in that game lol what a game it was

Final score
TX 48
OK 45

Reactions: westx
ADVERTISEMENT