Reminder - Tim Brando Sucks

HotCheeto

A&M wore glow in the dark uniforms in the daytime
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
It’s well known that Ol’ Timmy Brando dislikes the Horns. He’s literally admitted to disliking our fanbase on Twitter before (don’t ask me for evidence because I’ve been blocked since then). But tell me if I’m rewatching these highlights with orange tinted glasses or if it is just painfully obvious how much this guy does not like when we win/play well. This is a guy who gets incredibly animated during games typically and has the extra annoying catch phrase “how dooooo you do?!”, but every time Texas makes a big play in a game where we came back from a 15 point deficit in the final 3 minutes of a game it’s as if he’s just calling a regular play in a middle of the road game. This is especially evident with our game sealing interception - “and this one’s picked off… by Caden Sterns”

These highlights popped up on my feed and just reminded me how much I dislike the guy. So happy we don’t have to be subjected to that dodo bird calling our games anymore. I can’t believe Fox Sports allows a broadcaster like him to call games on their network. It’s disgraceful. Unnecessary rant over🤘

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.