ADVERTISEMENT

Rice game thread? Start here:

As long as Sark keeps the best players getting the ball he’s gonna be fine at Texas. Herman would still be here if he just got his best players the ball. Football isn’t complicated

Good game to get their confidence back. Put it away early and let Card get some work in as well.

I wish Sark believe in playing Olinemen that wanted to hit someone.

How many games you think we lose this year?
I said at the begging of the year we would go 9-3. Still don’t have any reason to think that’s unrealistic. Some of you way overreacted to the Arkansas loss. Yes it sucked but didn’t really change the outlook for the season or the future

I can think of 3 Big 12 teams that will dominate this oline, off the tio of my head.

I said at the begging of the year we would go 9-3. Still don’t have any reason to think that’s unrealistic. Some of you way overreacted to the Arkansas loss. Yes it sucked but didn’t really change the outlook for the season or the future
I'm not overreacting to the Arkansas game. I'm making an observation about the ability of our Oline to control the line of scrimmage.

Our QB has been blasted twice tonight, because of the ineptitude of our LG. We're going to play teams better than Arkansas or Rice this year.

I'm not overreacting to the Arkansas game. I'm making an observation about the ability of our Oline to control the line of scrimmage.

Our QB has been blasted twice tonight, because of the ineptitude of our LG. We're going to play teams better than Arkansas or Rice this year.
Yes our OL is a weakness. That’s why we will win 9 games and not 10-11 our skill players and our defense are probably good enough to win 10 games.

as far as playing teams better than rice and Arkansas we have 2 games on our schedule left maybe 3 I’d consider better than Arkansas

I watched Iowa State get destroyed in the trenches against Iowa. I hope they aren’t one of the 3 you’re think of.
So you saw Iowa Stat's Dline get dominated by an Oline that is light years better than ours and you think that means they won't handle us?

Iowa's coach is one of the best oline coaches at any level.

If we’re gonna blast the OL for giving up a couple QB hits gotta give them some credit for opening these running holes

Yes our OL is a weakness. That’s why we will win 9 games and not 10-11 our skill players and our defense are probably good enough to win 10 games.

as far as playing teams better than rice and Arkansas we have 2 games on our schedule left maybe 3 I’d consider better than Arkansas
Just curious. Where are football games won?

ADVERTISEMENT