ADVERTISEMENT

Rice game thread? Start here:

I would put 100 dollars down we don’t lose more than 4 games.

I say this with confidence in the Big 12 being pretty weak this year.
Yep and honestly I’m not sure we even lose 3 big 12 games. I wouldn’t be shocked if we beat either OU or ISU

I don’t have the LHN so I’m unable to watch the game. Since this seems likely in hand, how’s the new stadium look?

Rice is the worst team we’ll see this season. Lot of backups will get snaps in the 2nd half. I’ll be encouraged to see how they perform.
Havn't seen a half like this since 05. I think we'll be perfectly fine heading into the sec with another year or 2 of recruiting Sarks players. We'll take some lumps for sure but we'll be ok.

Havn't seen a half like this since 05. I think we'll be perfectly fine heading into the sec with another year or 2 of recruiting Sarks players. We'll take some lumps for sure but we'll be ok.
If we can get our offensive line tuned up we have some play makers at the skill positions.

If your an offensive player in the state of Texas why wouldn’t you come play for Sark?

West Virginia impressed the sh!t out of me today...
I wouldn’t say they impressed me. They looked good no doubt. But I still don’t see a clear cut favorite to win the Big 12 this year.

WV got beat by Maryland in week 1.

I wouldn’t say they impressed me. They looked good no doubt. But I still don’t see a clear cut favorite to win the Big 12 this year.
Yeah I think there are 4-5 teams that are pretty even but all have flaws

WV's dline is stout and we have to go to Morgantown.

Iowa State held Iowa to 67 yards rushing.

OU has a great front 7.

We've only beaten TCU twice since 2012 and we have to go to Fort Worth.

ADVERTISEMENT