ADVERTISEMENT

Rice game thread? Start here:

No. You inferred that they haven't been good on defense this season.

They have been very good on defense this season.

So my take. I didn’t watch a play of this game and some of the swine game. Seems we’ll be the same record as the last few years. Just not going into OT because of who’s calling the plays. So, following the script, we’ll need another year or two for Sarks guys to come in and compete for the playoff/NC…or maybe it’s the whiskey that’s giving this so called wisdom…

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Although OU has struggled so far, their Defense has played much better than their offense. Too many sunshine pumpers on here. OU is the clear favorite in the Big 12 with Texas and ISU next in line. I really hope that we can significantly improve the next couple weeks so we can at least have a chance in the RRS. We’re certainly capable of beating OU since anything can happen in that game but we need to improve in a lot of areas between now and then. Tonight was a good step. We did what we were supposed to do. If this were a competitive game I would’ve been very concerned.

So my take. I didn’t watch a play of this game and some of the swine game. Seems we’ll be the same record as the last few years. Just not going into OT because of who’s calling the plays. So, following the script, we’ll need another year or two for Sarks guys to come in and compete for the playoff/NC…or maybe it’s the whiskey that’s giving this so called wisdom…
I think this could happen pretty quick. There is a lot of talent on this team that sark looks like he knows how to use, and with the transfer portal you can address needs with guys who will have an impact right away.

Reactions: JasperNewton7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT