ADVERTISEMENT

RICOH STADIUM CLUB Passes

Applewhite Guy

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2021
If you're looking for a in stadium club experience without having to have club seats, the Ricoh Stadium Club is a great option for those on the West Side of the stadium. The passes can be transferred electronically to a mobile device.

Rice - $25
Texas Tech - $45
OK State - $55
Kansas - $45
K-State - $45

Located on the 5th floor of Bellmont Hall on the west side of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, the Ricoh Stadium Club offers a full cash bar in addition to a gameday buffet available for purchase through the start of the fourth quarter. Non-alcoholic beverages are available through the end of the game. Patrons who make a gift of $15,000 or more to the Annual Fund and do not hold season tickets in a premium seating area have access to the Ricoh Stadium Club. The club opens two hours prior to kickoff and closes at the conclusion of the game.

Beer and wine obtained in the club area can be carried back to stadium seats. Mixed drinks must be enjoyed within a specified area within the club. Mixed drinks may not be carried out of or into the beverage gardens. All beverages purchased in the gardens must be consumed in the garden.

Last edited:
If you're looking for a in stadium club experience without having to have club seats, the Ricoh Stadium Club is a great option for those on the West Side of the stadium. The passes can be transferred electronically to a mobile device.

Rice - $45
Texas Tech - $55
OK State - $55
Kansas - $45
K-State - $45

Located on the 5th floor of Bellmont Hall on the west side of Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium, the Ricoh Stadium Club offers a full cash bar in addition to a gameday buffet available for purchase through the start of the fourth quarter. Non-alcoholic beverages are available through the end of the game. Patrons who make a gift of $15,000 or more to the Annual Fund and do not hold season tickets in a premium seating area have access to the Ricoh Stadium Club. The club opens two hours prior to kickoff and closes at the conclusion of the game.

Beer and wine obtained in the club area can be carried back to stadium seats. Mixed drinks must be enjoyed within a specified area within the club. Mixed drinks may not be carried out of or into the beverage gardens. All beverages purchased in the gardens must be consumed in the garden.
Looking for up to 3 for the Louisiana game. Know anyone who is selling?

Can you see the game from there?
No you can’t. It’s basically a large conference room with a cash buffet, cash bar, some seating areas and TVs. No windows as it is behind the stands on the lower level, west side. Nice play to get some A/C while buying a drink but I wouldn’t stay in there for the game.

Here's a breakdown of the club areas inside the stadium, that are accessible during the game. The RICOH Stadium must be accompanied by a game ticket. It was put in place to accommodate the big donors on West Side who preferred their seats over moving to the club areas.

Apple white guy- can you buy Ricoh club passes anywhere besides the ticket resellers? Where did you get the price list info from?

Apple white guy- can you buy Ricoh club passes anywhere besides the ticket resellers? Where did you get the price list info from?
These are my club passes, I just didn't have any for the first game. DM me and we can work something out.

These are my club passes, I just didn't have any for the first game. DM me and we can work something out.
Oh, ok. I misunderstood the post. It sounded to me like they could be bought perhaps through the foundation. I may hit you up for a game later in the season. Thanks-

ADVERTISEMENT