ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Brett Favre-- you will be missed

Does anyone really think Chauvin literally was like "yeah I'm gonna kill this dude on camera in front of all these people"....???
Of course not but the thing that gets me about Chauvin was his sheer arrogance. If you watch that whole arrest scene starting with when they pulled Floyd over it was abundantly clear Floyd was on drugs and being a paranoid drama queen. The drug overdose was effecting his breathing when he was just sitting in the cop car and obviously kneeling on Floyd’s neck didn’t help the situation.

Chauvin’s arrogance did him in. I can understand putting your knee on a perps neck for a minute or so to get control of the situation but to just do it for 10 minutes all the while being filmed. is a cop out of control imo. Favre is probably right in my opinion but as @clob94 pointed out, right or wrong he’ll probably get roasted for speaking his opinion.

Of course not but the thing that gets me about Chauvin was his sheer arrogance. If you watch that whole arrest scene starting with when they pulled Floyd over it was abundantly clear Floyd was on drugs and being a paranoid drama queen. The drug overdose was effecting his breathing when he was just sitting in the cop car and obviously kneeling on Floyd’s neck didn’t help the situation.

Chauvin’s arrogance did him in. I can understand putting your knee on a perps neck for a minute or so to get control of the situation but to just do it for 10 minutes all the while being filmed. is a cop out of control imo. Favre is probably right in my opinion but as @clob94 pointed out, right or wrong he’ll probably get roasted for speaking his opinion.
I don't think Chauvin killed George Floyd. I am ashamed of the medical examiner. He stated that he had called lesser levels of fentanyl lethal, but called this a homicide. I believe for political reasons.

Bad Clob! My heart sank when I saw the headline. I thought he died. I'm better now.

And depraved indifference is what he did. He should go to jail but to think he decided at some point to murder the guy is far fetched at best.

I was a huge fan of the early 90's Cowboys. Brett Favre>>>>Troy Wokeman

Clob, it really doesn't matter. Pro sports are in the process of cancellation. They are subsisting on loans from JPM atm. It will run out and they will go away.

Last edited:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...said-he-wants-politics-out-sports/7228742002/

Favre also recently commented that he doesn't care for the insertion of politics into sports. He doesn't seem like the type of person that cares if others are offended. Good for him.

Of the actual charges filed, negligent homicide was the only correct verdict I saw. But, his arrogance and the local political environment guaranteed a guilty verdict on all counts. Should be overturned on appeal for the witness tampering and the lack of jury sequestration.

Reactions: toran and Drtxhorn
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...said-he-wants-politics-out-sports/7228742002/

Favre also recently commented that he doesn't care for the insertion of politics into sports. He doesn't seem like the type of person that cares if others are offended. Good for him.

Of the actual charges, negligent homicide. But, his arrogance and the local political environment guaranteed a guilty verdict on all counts. Should be overturned on appeal for the witness tampering and the lack of jury sequestration.
Your last sentence - wouldn’t that be something. Can you imagine the BLM backlash and rioting. Chauvin is a dipshit but I would laugh like hell if Maxine Waters causes this deal to get overturned.

I was a huge fan of the early 90's Cowboys. Brett Favre>>>>Troy Wokeman

Clob, it really doesn't matter. Pro sports are in the process of cancellation. They are subsisting on the loans from JPM atm. It will run out and they will go away.
look, i hated the cowboys, and still hate the cowboys. but aikman was muuuuuuch better than fah-vruh. gunslingers ain't the answer, boys. not in the nfl. never have been. never will be. even john elway didn't win championships until he became a true quarterback. aikman managed games and huge egos, and when he had to, he had the ability and intelligence to make plays-- if he were selfish, he could've put up any numbers he wanted. he valued winning more though. the biggest ego that fah-vruh had to manage was his own. his loss as a viking to the saints in the nfccg was a microcosm of his career-- excellence, fun, but at a critical point he was going to dumb it up.

Reactions: oldhorn2
look, i hated the cowboys, and still hate the cowboys. but aikman was muuuuuuch better than fah-vruh. gunslingers ain't the answer, boys. not in the nfl. never have been. never will be. even john elway didn't win championships until he became a true quarterback. aikman managed games and huge egos, and when he had to, he had the ability and intelligence to make plays-- if he were selfish, he could've put up any numbers he wanted. he valued winning more though. the biggest ego that fah-vruh had to manage was his own. his loss as a viking to the saints in the nfccg was a microcosm of his career-- excellence, fun, but at a critical point he was going to dumb it up.
Man I get your point but IMO Favre more than held his own even winning the big one and playing for a couple of others. I was a lifelong Cowboy fan and liked Aikman for what he was but the thing about Aikman was he was a timing pattern qb, if things got too far off script he wasn’t very effective imo. Now thankfully as a fan, that didn’t happen too often but Favre could improvise and did take a lot of risks that Aikman didn’t have to. 2 different qb’s but both really good at what they were asked to do.

Chauvin was absolutely wrong. The video evidence is clear and the justice system worked. The jury has spoken after reviewing all the facts and evidence. He deserves what he got.

What I completely disagree with is the notion that he was racially motivated to do what he did. There was no evidence that Chauvin would’ve acted differently if Floyd was white. Just another example of the media and racists on the left that want to keep our country divided.

"....well, I know I had it commin', I know I can't be free....." Johnny Cash

Chauvin was absolutely wrong. The video evidence is clear and the justice system worked. The jury has spoken after reviewing all the facts and evidence. He deserves what he got.

What I completely disagree with is the notion that he was racially motivated to do what he did. There was no evidence that Chauvin would’ve acted differently if Floyd was white. Just another example of the media and racists on the left that want to keep our country divided.
A divided country, riots, the rare (in relation to total law enforcement stops) police shooting is good for the ratings. Orange man is gone so the media needs clicks. Without orange man around, expect the media to continue stoking the fire. And, the left continues to be used in the process.

They didn't find him guilty of intending to kill him.

They didn't find him guilty of intending to kill him.
I'm aware. Not the point. Many in the black community think he did intend to kill him though. And Brett jumping jumping th middle of it paints a huge target on him.

And also, I'm sorry you don't like whataburger.

Reactions: Arrogant Horn
I don't think Chauvin killed George Floyd. I am ashamed of the medical examiner. He stated that he had called lesser levels of fentanyl lethal, but called this a homicide. I believe for political reasons.
There's where they influenced the jury. "Homicide" to an examiner doesn't carry the same meaning as we are all accustomed to.

They have to assign "homicide" to any death involving another person but it does not assign legal conclusion.
https://forensicresources.org/2019/homicide-manner-of-death-vs-legal-conclusion/

Check this out...BLM activists in Minnesota decided to leave after a cop shot a car jacking suspect dead. They left once they found out the suspect was white. Absolute proof yet again of the racism that wreaks within BLM.

If a white person is shot by the police, nothing to see here. Move on the the next opportunity to promote racism when the next black person is shot by the PD, regardless of him committing a crime or not. This world is so screwed up. Liberalism is a disease. :rolleyes:

i agree

If a white person is shot by the police, nothing to see here. Move on the the next opportunity to promote racism when the next black person is shot by the PD, regardless of him committing a crime or not. This world is so screwed up. Liberalism is a disease. :rolleyes:

Well if they are promoting BLM it wouldn't make much sense to promote a white death. That's just me though.

Yeah we should be masking up and locking down trying to not let our kids catch the liberalism disease.

ADVERTISEMENT