ADVERTISEMENT

RIP StrangerHorn/FlourBluffHorn

There had been some questions recently about StrangerHorn not posting on the board lately. I just learned of his passing today. He left this earth on 3/4/22. RIP, my friend. 🤘

Strangerhorn obituary

StrangerHorn's last post
Is the link to the obit working? I can’t get it to open. RIP to @StrangerHorn I was always messing with him in a good natured respectful way and he returned the good natured banter. I guess he was serious when he said he was running out of time and wanted to see Texas win another NC. Life can sure change quickly try to find a way to enjoy it.

Is the link to the obit working? I can’t get it to open. RIP to @StrangerHorn I was always messing with him in a good natured respectful way and he returned the good natured banter. I guess he was serious when he said he was running out of time and wanted to see Texas win another NC. Life can sure change quickly try to find a way to enjoy it.
Not working for me either.

Reactions: Belldozer1
He and I talked on the phone a couple of times and emailed back and forth periodically. FB was a good dude. Very old school, which I like. Yes, 72 is too young to go. As most of you know, he had some health issues. It looks like the cause of his death was diabetes. RIP FB, you'll be missed here.

He was indeed a good guy. His obituary showed his picture, which is pretty darn close to how I imagined him (Though I did think he was late 70s/early 80s). I was also surprised at his culinary skills and the ice cold Pepsi. It had no mention of his music knowledge, fishing and Shiner, but no matter, we Orangebloods already know. He will be missed. Rest in peace, brother.

At one time he was considering moving up to Alaska I thought but his health may have prevented that from becoming a reality. If I recall I think he had some toes and perhaps a foot amputated due to diabetes?

There had been some questions recently about StrangerHorn not posting on the board lately. I just learned of his passing today. He left this earth on 3/4/22. RIP, my friend. 🤘

StrangerHorn's last post

This makes me sad. I honestly miss the days when 25 threads on the first page were started by FB because he had a random thought 😂

RIP for sure old friend. Thanks MM for letting us know.

ADVERTISEMENT