ADVERTISEMENT

Rushing Stats by the game

As long as you give that ball to Bijan. You guys will be alright. This season anyway. Ride that horse. Imo. 😁

I STILL can't point to what this 2021 team really is. Good, bad, mediocre, lucky, unlucky....?

Was UL overrated and is Arky actually that improved? On curb appeal alone I'd say yes but there's too many questions left. Is aggy a quality measuring stick as to arky's improvement or were they overrated aswell?
TTU wasn't supposed to be good but 5tds under...I has the confuse.

Once you think you have our 1st 4 game results figured out you can once again throw it all in the trash when you figure in the QB change.
Were we actually a good team, not great, and we handicapped ourselves by trotting out a zero collegiate experience qb with new everything program against an sec doormat?

Koolaid version:
We're a damn good team that made a qb miscalculation that snowballed in Fayetteville which in turn woke everyone up with a slap. This team will roll through the b12 in route to a playoff rematch with an undefeated sec champion arkisaw. 😄

My head hurts trying to pinpoint this team. I think we have a pretty good group that has a punchers chance to be in the b12 ccg. Next up is tcu who doesn't look very impressive but like Kst of old, they've had our number recently.

I STILL can't point to what this 2021 team really is. Good, bad, mediocre, lucky, unlucky....?

Was UL overrated and is Arky actually that improved? On curb appeal alone I'd say yes but there's too many questions left. Is aggy a quality measuring stick as to arky's improvement or were they overrated aswell?

Once you think you have our 1st 4 game results figured out you can once again throw it all in the trash when you figure in the QB change.
Were we actually a good team, not great, and we handicapped ourselves by trotting out a zero collegiate experience qb with new everything program against an sec doormat?

Koolaid version:
We're a damn good team that made a qb miscalculation that snowballed in Fayetteville which in turn woke everyone up with a slap. This team will roll through the b12 in route to a playoff rematch with an undefeated sec champion arkisaw. 😄

My head hurts trying to pinpoint this team. I think we have a pretty good group that has a punchers chance to be in the b12 ccg. Next up is tcu who doesn't look very impressive but like Kst of old, they've had our number recently.
Your guess is as good as mine. I just like the fact that we are running the ball very well with CT in. It also looks like it’s Bijan is not just our only RB although he is special and we need him. We can produce yards with others as well. Let’s see how we handle TCU in their house this weekend and see if we look as dominant. They have our number!

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
I think we are a pretty good football team as a whole who just got beat by the better team in Arkansas. I believe if Casey plays that game from start to finish we lose by a TD rather than 19. If we can continue to run the football the way we have the last 2 weeks I can see us finishing this year with 8-9 wins or possibly 10.

The defense has got to improve though. I did not really like what I saw from them in the Arkansas and Tech games. They gave up to many big plays last week. I think our offense is really hitting it's stride and could put up some pretty big numbers this season.

There isn't really a clear cut favorite in the Big 12 this year and from what I have seen so far there are about 7-8 teams that are pretty close to one another.

Big 12 sucks this year. Texas showed they don't play down to lesser competition. We have a coach that will keep piling on the points. Texas is one of the lesser sucky teams if they continue to play like this. OU is average. ISU is a tough team that is getting exposed in some areas. If Texas doesn't begin to start thinking "we're back" I think we have a legit shot at the CCG and possibly winning. Now that being said, the TCU game this week will show a lot. GP teams have been our daddy lately. If we can go in there and come out with a convincing victory (line shows 4.5 pt favorites that I saw) like by a couple of TD's then I think we are headed in the right direction. I love how Sark isn't a big rah-rah guy. He keeps repeating the same message and not in love with himself like TH. I'm scared to feel good about our team because there are weaknesses (OL, LB, DB) but I think they have a system that can help mask some of that and hopefully the guys are slowly buying into the message Sark is preaching.

Reactions: Lampasas
It has been a great adjustment by Sark since the piggie game. Changing to Casey and using our strength at the RB position. It batters the defense and it also makes it easier for the QB and OL. Casey and Sark have been nails at changing the play at the line as well, to make sure they have the best opportunity to get the most out of each play. That goes to Casey's work ethic in the film room.

Sark basically showed us what we were truly missing with the previous staff. The ability to change shit up, when it needs to. Not just be hard headed and stay with the same shit.

It has been a great adjustment by Sark since the piggie game. Changing to Casey and using our strength at the RB position. It batters the defense and it also makes it easier for the QB and OL. Casey and Sark have been nails at changing the play at the line as well, to make sure they have the best opportunity to get the most out of each play. That goes to Casey's work ethic in the film room.

Sark basically showed us what we were truly missing with the previous staff. The ability to change shit up, when it needs to. Not just be hard headed and stay with the same shit.
Imagine that, a flanking maneuver vs Picket's Charge.

Reactions: freeper
A lot of penalty yards against TCU we haven’t been that sloppy since game one. TCU should’ve been ran out of their own stadium with 3 TO’s. Clean it up before ousux and we should win.

Koolaid version:

This team is a good not great team who has a coaching staff that maximizes it’s capabilities. Sark has spent the last few years as an OC in the SEC and the NFL. He’s gonna destroy these Big 12 defenses. Today we put up 30+ and I think Sark would agree the offense “struggled”. Probably should of been closer to 50

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
This team is a good not great team who has a coaching staff that maximizes it’s capabilities. Sark has spent the last few years as an OC in the SEC and the NFL. He’s gonna destroy these Big 12 defenses. Today we put up 30+ and I think Sark would agree the offense “struggled”. Probably should of been closer to 50
I thought he called a really nice game today. Our lack of execution is what held us back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT