ADVERTISEMENT

Saban's leaked recruiting video

westx

Dec 6, 2009
I saw this and thought it was worth sharing. There is nothing earth shattering, but I just like the way Saban does things (Not a lot of rah rah hooplah). I am not saying that the pom pom beauties don't make their way in front of the recruits eyes at any point, but as far as Saban's involvement, he is candid and it is hard to argue against his message. I had posted another video about the transfer portal which detailed an overall recruiting department where you have the traditional high school recruiting, but then another group that looks at junior colleges and transfer portal where you need to be ahead of the game. You have to know everything about a player that becomes available and be ready immediately or you will lose out. I don't know how Sark/Del Conte will handle this semi-new phenomenon, but what we have done up until now hasn't worked very well. All of those years where we needed a QB and offensive linemen testifies to that. We may have lost out on some high school 4*/5*, but there are 2nd and 3rd chances now if you "work it" on the transfer portal and JC route. I don't have the knowledge to deep dive the dirty depths of recruiting, but I just wanted to ramble about my observation from the clean smooth surface.

Reactions: ALLTHEWAYBAMA1981
To me it helps Alabama recruiting. Dude is just straight up quoting undeniable facts about what his teams have accomplished.

Reactions: ALLTHEWAYBAMA1981
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT