ADVERTISEMENT

Scottsdale Sooner

Okie70

Oct 9, 2001
Longhorn MM: What's up with keeping Scottsdale Sooner off the site? Not that many OU guys who like to jaw with Horn fans besides Bulldozer. and a few of us . Is it a Rivals thing? Got my ass kicked off a Husker board 15 years ago for a few weeks but otherwise keep my cool when talking with rivals like you guys. Can't you let him into the conversation?

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Longhorn MM: What's up with keeping Scottsdale Sooner off the site? Not that many OU guys who like to jaw with Horn fans besides Bulldozer. and a few of us . Is it a Rivals thing? Got my ass kicked off a Husker board 15 years ago for a few weeks but otherwise keep my cool when talking with rivals like you guys. Can't you let him into the conversation?

I got a message last week about him. I went and reviewed why he was banned. He was pretty derogatory with his comments about Texas multiple times on here. After considering how much time had passed, I lifted the ban, but for some reason he still isn't able to post. Not sure what the deal is.

Reactions: Belldozer1

Bulldozer is our Mascot Okie...

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I got a message last week about him. I went and reviewed why he was banned. He was pretty derogatory with his comments about Texas multiple times on here. After considering how much time had passed, I lifted the ban, but for some reason he still isn't able to post. Not sure what the deal is.
Thanks. But he said he logged in today and got an "insufficient privilege message" per the Sooner Scoop.

What’s the rush to get back in? It’s the deadest of dead periods for CFB? Nothing to jaw about other than waiting for the next Sooner suspension, EoT, CRT, ED, the wildly successful new administration, trading in Ram 2500s for a small Prius, Texit, Abbott v DeSantis, the UT offense = AL 2.0, the use of pronouns, allowing pregnant females on the frontlines, Bijan for the Heisman, a Treas Dept we admire for keeping inflation in check . . .
Other than that, not a whole lot to jaw about.

ADVERTISEMENT