ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets For Sale

HornedTx67

Jan 22, 2020
I will not be able to attend more than 1 this year at best so I am selling all of them. I have San Jacinto covered parking as well. 4 seats are chairbacks.

I have 6 season tickets for sale in section 107. All adjacent to each other and at the entrance (no middle of the section).

I also have OU tickets as well but i do not know the location at the moment.

I am not looking to price gouge -- just am going to recoup my cost. Will sell for the best prices NOW so that dont have to wait till later and deal with the hassle.

The games ive had the inquries on are the opener, ok state and Tech from lubbock especially due to this may be the final game with Tech for a while.

As of today Stubhubs lowest price in this section is 120-ish per ticket for a season ticket package but with tax and their fees its about 150. If anyone will take at least 4 ill beat their price. At that price you could resell and at least breakeven but easily resell higher near gameday (especially the Tech and Ok state games)

Willing to hear options etc. Just trying to sell now before i get too busy. Thank you.

*6 OU Tix: IF wanting the OU tickets those will be going for stubhub prices BUT if you want the OU ill work a price if you take at least multiple regular season. Last i checked the lowest priced OU ticket was around 650 before fees so around 700!

Any question please feel free to ask!!!

I’d be willing to purchase San Jacinto pass for a 3-4 games if your willing to sell?

I def would but i would tell you that i would wait till after whoever takes the tickets says they dont want the parking pass to those games. I will tell you that i do have access to two more parking passes but i think they are the same on releasing them, but ill ask!

ADVERTISEMENT