SEC random thoughts

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
The horns are finally starting SEC play. It's our first SEC game at Mississippi State. Oklahoma's first one was last week and they had the misfortune of playing someone with a pulse. And with Jackson Arnold at qb the ending was inevitable. Otoh we won't. We don't have to hold the score down anymore it's time to let the SEC there's a new kid in town.

THE NUMBER ONE RANKED UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS LONGHORNS 46

the other school in mississippi that's not very good in fb. 7

Also they showed a graph of upcoming SEC games. This week's it's
Georgia/Alabama need I say anything more?
10/12 RRR

10/19 Tennessee/Alabama
10/19 Georgia/Texas this will probably be the biggest weekend of the year. Actually in a lot of years.

Tennessee will play Alabama and Georgia this year. If they win those games they deserve to be number 2.

In the words of the great Mills Lane it's time to get it on

Cali....CTJ on another site said the secsecsec is going to discover that we are not locked in a room with them.....they are locked in a room with us...

I have to admit that we all are being just a bit cocky about what is coming...

Cali....CTJ on another site said the secsecsec is going to discover that we are not locked in a room with them.....they are locked in a room with us...

Yes, we are but it adds a lot to this stodgy conference of rednecks. They hate us. It's fabulous.

I would rather be cocky than where we’ve been the last ~15 years. The fall may end up being harder but we should enjoy it while we can.