ADVERTISEMENT

Semi OT: Malcom Brown

jerseyknight27

Jul 16, 2010
Hey guys a Rutgers fan here I come in peace! So me and a couple friends started a website for sports called OverTheGrill and we are doing draft previews so naturally we included your former DT Malcom Brown! I wanna know what you guys think about it, and what I could add to make it better or what I should take away. I put the link below and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Follow us on Twitter: @OverTheGrill

Link

He is a good stable young man. That reduces risk from problems off of the field.

Hey guys I wrote this article. I like Brown a lot but he won't be the first DT taken. That will be Leonard Williams and Danny Shelton, both of whom will be top ten picks. Brown is in the running to be the third DT taken, competing with Eddie Goldman, Mario Edwards, and Arik Armstead, although all of those guys could play DE as well

Originally posted by steelersrule125:
Hey guys I wrote this article. I like Brown a lot but he won't be the first DT taken. That will be Leonard Williams and Danny Shelton, both of whom will be top ten picks. Brown is in the running to be the third DT taken, competing with Eddie Goldman, Mario Edwards, and Arik Armstead, although all of those guys could play DE as well
I agree. But L.Williams is seen by some as DE. He and Shelton will be higher though. Malcom could slot anywhere from teen picks to mid/late 1st round.

I have seen Brown projected as a top 10 to top 15 pick in most mock drafts... most analysts don't see him falling beyond 15 for the most part... being projected as a NT for most teams, and has nothing but high praise across the board for ability, work ethic and intellect on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT