ADVERTISEMENT

Shaggy Bevo/Texas

lawsuit over some stupid stuff. They have a new site now called Surly Horns.

Is the new one as wild and funny as Shaggy Bevo could be?

Yep, it’s the same. The owner of Shaggy announced that the site would be taken over by someone else within a week, and the entire membership moved to the new site in a couple of days.

surlyhorns.com

Other than the format/software change it is the same with most of the same people using the same screen names.

Eskimo Hut sucks!

lawsuit over some stupid stuff. They have a new site now called Surly Horns.

Yeah, there was some shady stuff going on. I know for a fact they were spreading trojan horses/viruses onto people's computers. It's hard to know whether this was initiated by the
site owners or 3rd party sabotage. Either way, it became unusable.

Too bad...that was one hell of a funny website.

Yeah, there was some shady stuff going on. I know for a fact they were spreading trojan horses/viruses onto people's computers. It's hard to know whether this was initiated by the
site owners or 3rd party sabotage. Either way, it became unusable.

Too bad...that was one hell of a funny website.

That happened under the new owners as they aren't IT guys.

Yep, it’s the same. The owner of Shaggy announced that the site would be taken over by someone else within a week, and the entire membership moved to the new site in a couple of days.
That's funny. A guy thinks he's getting a business that is clicking, and everybody leaves as he takes over.

That should be an episode of The Office.

The new sight is the same as the old one. Sholtz is still drawing cartoon penises over there. I really don’t understand it. I guess the Austin influence is overpowering to those posters with crayons.

I dot think it's Scholz that draws the penises. I mean, I'm not saying he's never been guilty of drawing a dick or two, but I think it's mostly thujone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT