ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired

I can't stand Finebaum, but it pains me to say that he's right on every comment that he made. The way to shut people up is to win. Winning negates so many things.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
No kidding MM. Which is why most OU fans will stick with Riley until the end.

I saw this last week. F Paul Finebaum tell us something we didn't already know trying to sound so knowledgeable. Who on here hasn't talked about the culture issue with TX fb.

And go back and listen to the end. How the players have responded positively to the new coaching staff. How Sarkisian said that they had a great spring. How even Finebaum said the Bijan was probably the best rb in the country.

The funniest thing Finebaum said was that TX had the 4th toughest schedule in the country because AR and LA were on the non schedule b**** please. And we will win more than 7 games.

HookemHorns

Good video with RJ Young and Joel Klatt. They talk about just about everything college fb related included TX and Bijan has some positive things about them. Now the video is 88 minutes but the first hours is with RJ and JK and you can skip the rest.

And here's one more video from Fanatic Perspective a good TX youtube channel that covers all things TX athletics. Steve and Tran have been out for awhile because of family deaths but they're back now. This one is about the fb team.

Look I've never seen so much excitement about the upcoming fb season this early ok we all know why. And I'm talking about all over the country. There's a lot of good online stories about the horns that are not by some ESPN flunky. At TX it's about Bijan not Sarkisian. I hope I'm wrong about this guy but who knows.

The time is still good right now to make a quick turn around. OU is pretty good, but they are very beatable with that defense. Iowa State is a solid team, but again they don't have the athletes that you do. If Sark can get them believing and get off to a good start then I could see this team playing very well quickly. There aren't any other teams that are very scary in the Big 12 right now.

Lindy's college football magazine is out. They have us picked 4th in the conference.

OU, OSU, TCU and us.

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
Cali, do me a favor. Do not promote that walking recruiting violation RJ here.

Fanatic Perspective guys are good people, but they don’t have half a personality between the two of them. Just boring.

I'm just so damn tired of ESPN. They have 3 or 4 good play by play guys. They have about 3 or 4 good sideline reporters and 2 good analysts. H*** their sideline reporters are better than their analysts. And don't get me started on gameday and Fowler.

It will be interesting to see how Bob Stoops does on Fox pregame this year. He's replacing UM who did a great job.

I like RJ cause he can make this ol longhorn chuckle with his delivery. And he's given us some love like everyone else he's said that Bijan is the best rb in the country.

And Steve and Tran did a good job talking about storm that was TX athletics last year. They took a big picture opinion which is how I like to look at things.

I'm just so damn tired of ESPN. They have 3 or 4 good play by play guys. They have about 3 or 4 good sideline reporters and 2 good analysts. H*** their sideline reporters are better than their analysts. And don't get me started on gameday and Fowler.

It will be interesting to see how Bob Stoops does on Fox pregame this year. He's replacing UM who did a great job.

I like RJ cause he can make this ol longhorn chuckle with his delivery. And he's given us some love like everyone else he's said that Bijan is the best rb in the country.

And Steve and Tran did a good job talking about storm that was TX athletics last year. They took a big picture opinion which is how I like to look at things.
RJ talks to recruits, and openly negative recruits against Texas when he does.

Steve and Tran are like watching paint dry.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Lindy's college football magazine is out. They have us picked 4th in the conference.

OU, OSU, TCU and us.
S**** Lindy's. If Bijan continues to average 17 ypc like he did the last 2 games I guarantee you not only will we win the Big XII we'll win the nc. Not even AL will have an answer for that.

Btw speaking of preseason magazines I do miss Dave Campbell's TX FB. Is it still around?

ADVERTISEMENT