ADVERTISEMENT

So who's all in on paying a "Global Tax"

The OECD has been working on a global minimum tax initiative for several years. The U.S. has resisted going along . . . until now. If the U.S. raises its corp rate to 28% from 21%, supporting a global minimum rate gives the administration cover. It wouldn't be able to hide the U.S. 28% rate from lower rates in Ireland and Switzerland. All part of the globalist agenda.

they had to try this.....under Obama when we raised Corporate taxes, the corporations just moved to Europe and else where. Since we are gonna raise corporate taxes again this is a desperate attempt to keep the corps here.....it wont work...

America has always been special because the founders in their wisdom placed power in the hands of the governed. Now, how many "common folks" do y'all think are sitting at the table of the World Economic Forum or whatever other panels exist these days for the betterment of the globe? I would bet the farm that only elites and the uber wealthy sit their asses at those tables and think of how to operate the world with zero consent of the governed.

Last edited:
I will pay a global tax if I can get a Spring Practice report from clob this year. It’s basically been two years since the last one. Just saying’.....

Reactions: Belldozer1
I will pay a global tax if I can get a Spring Practice report from clob this year. It’s basically been two years since the last one. Just saying’.....
You will be subject to a global minimum tax if you are a corporation. At this point, it is targeted to corporations. E.g., ACME Corp, headquartered in the U.S., operates in Countries B and C.

When the U.S. corp tax rate was 35% (one of the highest in the developed world), there was every incentive for corps to move operations to Countries B and C if their rates were lower than 35%.

At 21%, there was movement of the foreign operations back to the U.S.

Now, the admin wants to raise the corp rate to 28% and agree to a minimum rate around the world with those countries that sign on. My take is that it's part of the open borders vision. There's no tax incentive for multinationals to operate in the U.S. If rates around the world are on a level playing field then companies will operate where labor is cheap.

Just my opinion.

I won't pay a tax especially one that doesn't target me. But, I am looking forward to a spring practice report in year 1 of the Sark program.

Well, last year was shut down and this year was stopped. All because of the Kung Fru. And if you think they'll just let you stroll right on in there, well, good luck trying.

Well, last year was shut down and this year was stopped. All because of the Kung Fru. And if you think they'll just let you stroll right on in there, well, good luck trying.

So are you tipping your hand...letting us down easy....prepping the battlefield....that there will be no spring report this year because of the China virus from a wuhan lab? I don’t want to speak for everyone but I would think everyone would agree that if anyone can get a peek, it’s you. And if you can’t, well...

Last edited:
Perhaps Sark is using the covid hoax as a cover to keep prying eyes out. Clever if you ask me. Never let a good plandemic go to waste they say

Last edited:
the tea tax was the last straw....but the back breaker was making it illegal for the colonies to trade with each other....they could only buy stuff from England.....

Oh so basically all of the F'ing conspiracies are all coming true... WTF
Ya...... while most of our progressive pseudo intellectuals over on the 9.95 board spout pompous bullsh!t about globalism, the virtue signaling about electric cars, how oil is evil, the earth is warming, I mean cooling, I mean changing only because of man, people with a weiner can totally be women and have periods and people with a vagina can dunk like MJ and pull 250 pound Marines out of burning tanks, using paper straws instead of plastic while ordering blue fin ahi tuna at their local "look at me eating over priced sushi" joint, and all the while espousing about how walls don't work from their 6000 square foot home with a privacy fence inside their gated community with a guard posted at the entrance.

Yet here you are agreeing with us. Better not let that get back to the 9.95ers.

Ya...... while most of our progressive pseudo intellectuals over on the 9.95 board spout pompous bullsh!t about globalism, the virtue signaling about electric cars, how oil is evil, the earth is warming, I mean cooling, I mean changing only because of man, people with a weiner can totally be women and have periods and people with a vagina can dunk like MJ and pull 250 pound Marines out of burning tanks, using paper straws instead of plastic while ordering blue fin ahi tuna at their local "look at me eating over priced sushi" joint, and all the while espousing about how walls don't work from their 6000 square foot home with a privacy fence inside their gated community with a guard posted at the entrance.

Yet here you are agreeing with us. Better not let that get back to the 9.95ers.

Trump is still my president bro. Chill

Trump is still my president bro. Chill

4qrUKgf.jpg
0i5EOib.png

That picture is disturbing on many levels
Let's see no political threads in the last 2 weeks that means you haven't posted anything. But now we have a new political thread and you have already replied 4 times. And as usual you have not added anything to the original thread starter. This is a sports board something you rarely contribute to.

You say you're an OK fan but you never talk about them. I mean wth all you got to do is go to RJ Young's you tube channel it's never longer than 5 minutes. And sometimes soonersoldier or Heisenberg come on here and let us know what's going on in OK. Speaking for me I always try to keep up with the adversary.

So tell me belldozer what are your friends at newsmax talking about now?

Let's see no political threads in the last 2 weeks that means you haven't posted anything. But now we have a new political thread and you have already replied 4 times. And as usual you have not added anything to the original thread starter. This is a sports board something you rarely contribute to.

You say you're an OK fan but you never talk about them. I mean wth all you got to do is go to RJ Young's you tube channel it's never longer than 5 minutes. And sometimes soonersoldier or Heisenberg come on here and let us know what's going on in OK. Speaking for me I always try to keep up with the adversary.

So tell me belldozer what are your friends at newsmax talking about now?
I’ll tell you what, I’ll be more than happy to discuss Sooner football with you but first name me 3 things that Biden has done well that benefits the citizens of this great nation as a whole since he’s been in office. May want to wait before you respond because as I’m typing this I see a ticker coming across saying he’s announcing his gun control moves which I’m sure will be through executive orders. How many executive orders does that make now? Just another day of disappointing traitor Joe.

Last edited:
I’ll tell you what, I’ll be more than happy to discuss Sooner football with you but first name me 3 things that Biden has done well that benefits the citizens of this great nation as a whole since he’s been in office.

The stimulus package and that's way more than 3.

"....when the populace learns to provide themselves a largess from the public treasury, Democracy is no longer possible".....Aristotle

OK, I googled and found nothing. Who is Bill Fulmer?

I’ll tell you what, I’ll be more than happy to discuss Sooner football with you but first name me 3 things that Biden has done well that benefits the citizens of this great nation as a whole since he’s been in office. May want to wait before you respond because as I’m typing this I see a ticker coming across saying he’s announcing his gun control moves which I’m sure will be through executive orders. How many executive orders does that make now? Just another day of disappointing traitor Joe.

hell...let me have a run at it...
1.Reverse Trumps stand on immigration
2.Lie to th people about the new Georgia voter registration bill
3. try and shut down the oil and gas industry.

oh wait....did you say Help the people?

never mind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT