ADVERTISEMENT

Some amusing A&M basketball stats

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

Nobody likes the Yankees and Lakers because they win. A lot of people dislike Texas simply because we are rich and win.

Most people are probably indifferent towards A&M because you are totally irrelevant on a national landscape. I will say if you read SEC forums, like SEC Rant, A&M is pretty much considered a joke throughout the conference. Your lack of winning, continual trash talk over nothing, and weird traditions make you very unlikable. SEC fans have come to realize what Longhorns have said for year. Now on a national landscape I'm not sure if A&M is widely "disliked" because you are pretty much irrelevant.
Well put, bomb! This is a very accurate description of how others view a&m.

And whats worse, they are an embarassement to the state of Texas. Those disco like milkman cheerleaders from the 1970's band the Village People, the fake military guys playing army-goose stepping around masturbating on the field when they see a dog...and all that crap.

Originally posted by mikej042002:
Most of them were probably at the baseball game or on Spring Break. Kennedy offered to pay for all the students tickets.
KNOW EXCUSES.

Amazing that other schools still have students and alum showing up to fill stadiums this week. Crazy huh?

If you are looking for an excuse Mike, you should just claim the Ags are busy rooting Kentucky on so that they can transitively claim the NC title and put it up on your wall.

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:

"That entire fanbase is a bunch of clowns. Laughing stock of Div. IA athletics"

Actually, you could pull up any poll of best college fan bases and you wouldn't find Texas ahead of A&M in any of them. A&M fans are always ranked near the top of any poll. Yours...not so much
2,583. That's not a misprint. I would bet that if you polled most people, the number 1 criteria for "best college fan base" would be supporting the team. I guess 2,583 Ags deserve a pat on the back for being supportive. The rest of you? You just proved that ATM fan base is no better than anyone else. Scratch that. The ATM fan base is below average. 2,583 - pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT