ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody call the Arizona Coyotes

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
And wave those fvckers off!

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...steve-patterson-team-president-ceo/472524001/

I love how they refer to him as being the "former" ASU athletic director and then have just a single, lone sentence about his tenure at Texas..... (I wish we could dismiss it that easily, media) and they refer to his tenure at Texas as "tumultuous"....

Tumultuous? Are you fvcking serious? Tumultuous? That doesn't even begin to describe the goat fvcking that went on under his rule. "Tumultuous"...... that's like saying Jeffrey Dahmer had some minor personality "issues".

God help the Coyotes and their fans. That snake oil demon spawn couldn't just ride off into the sunset and live off the millions he stole from Texas--- ooohhhh nooooooo....... he has to resurface like a bad case of herpes and kanker the place up.

I guess the good news is if he's got a job, his lecherous a$$ isn't getting our money anymore. Is it just me or does anybody else think that when he laughs he looks and sounds like a braying he-mule?

Last edited:
Reactions: LonghornMM
Reading between the lines here, I have a sneaking suspicion that you may have a less than stellar opinion about ole stevie. Ya know, just a hunch.

What did he do here? Other than hiring Strong and Strong summarily sucking which must have put me in a drunken fog that I didn't really pay attention to the Steve Patterson sucking that was apparently going on. Can someone bullet point it for me?

What did he do here? Other than hiring Strong and Strong summarily sucking which must have put me in a drunken fog that I didn't really pay attention to the Steve Patterson sucking that was apparently going on. Can someone bullet point it for me?
Where do we start--

How about jacking up ticket prices by 25% to fans and 75% to staff and professors.(after we went 6-7)
Or, making it to where coaches could only eat in the athletic dining hall 10 times in a month instead of every meal along side their players.
Or we could go with charging distinguished alumni the electric bill for turning on the stadium lights during tours of the football field.
Maybe we should look at the proposed $1500 a game rental fee for tailgating spots.
How about riding on a fvcking jet pack before a game.
Or bad mouthing our new chancellor, former Seal team 6, JSOC and SOCOM commander, Admiral William McRaven.

I can do this all day.....

ADVERTISEMENT