ADVERTISEMENT

Something about SC that we haven't

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
discussed yet.

Are they bringing the song girls? If so how many? Hey don't laugh this is critical. I mean the Texas angels are good looking and they rock those chaps.

But the song girls are beautiful. Those young, pretty, rich, college Republicans, tri delta, Orange County girls are so good looking. First of all you have to be voluptuous. Then they put them in a sweater one size to small. And then even Stevie Wonder could walk past and say check out those chicks. And they don't go out and do cart wheels, back flips, and splits. I mean that's impressive I certainly can't do it. But besides their mothers who cares? All the song girls do is make a V with their right hand and go back and forth but once again who cares? And believe me even if they bring the 5 ugliest ones fans will still come out ahead.

Of course thats just my opinion I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller

discussed yet.

Are they bringing the song girls? If so how many? Hey don't laugh this is critical. I mean the Texas angels are good looking and they rock those chaps.

But the song girls are beautiful. Those young, pretty, rich, college Republicans, tri delta, Orange County girls are so good looking. First of all you have to be voluptuous. Then they put them in a sweater one size to small. And then even Stevie Wonder could walk past and say check out those chicks. And they don't go out and do cart wheels, back flips, and splits. I mean that's impressive I certainly can't do it. But besides their mothers who cares? All the song girls do is make a V with their right hand and go back and forth but once again who cares? And believe me even if they bring the 5 ugliest ones fans will still come out ahead.

Of course thats just my opinion I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller
I'll admit I don't know a single thing about the song girls beyond visuals and that one wonderful girl that stood up and instinctively cheered a Texas TD in the championship game.
So, they're considered republican or did I seriously miss a tongue in cheek joke?
It seems like anything veering right of center on Cali campuses is an endangered species.

***NOT A POLITICAL DEBATE***
Honestly curious.

Reactions: TNewsom82
I'll admit I don't know a single thing about the song girls beyond visuals and that one wonderful girl that stood up and instinctively cheered a Texas TD in the championship game.
So, they're considered republican or did I seriously miss a tongue in cheek joke?
It seems like anything veering right of center on Cali campuses is an endangered species.

Honestly curious.

It was very much tongue in cheek humor. Just having what I hope people will think is funny and not political. There's a joke that USC stands for University of Spoiled Children and I'm just trying to be goofy off of that. I hope that clears things up and you and everybody else can get a laugh.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!

Honestly curious.

A joke on stereotypes that what I was trying to say.

discussed yet.

Of course that's just my opinion I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller

Shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up the fastest!

Hook'em

Honestly curious.

He's been listening to too much Beach Boy Music!

Hook'em

USC song girls are usually the creme de la creme of the USC student body. Not always...... but usually.

Just to clarify about your use of terminology:
Texas Angels ---- those are the girls that supports the athletic squads by being hostesses to recruits and parents. Usually a little brainy, some are very attractive, some are fishing for the next hot freshman recruit... but usually respectable girls.
Texas Spirits-- a spirit organization that is responsible for painting windows on the drag, hanging signs, decorating sh!t, and over all "spirit" of the campus crew.
Texas Cheerleaders --- I think this one is pretty obvious.
Texas Pom squad -- the little hotties that dance and wear leather chaps on the sidelines. I love chaps.

USC song girls are usually the creme de la creme of the USC student body. Not always...... but usually.

Texas Angels ---- those are the girls that supports the athletic squads by being hostesses to recruits and parents. Usually a little brainy, some are very attractive, some are fishing for the next hot freshman recruit... but usually respectable girls.
Texas Spirits-- a spirit organization that is responsible for painting windows on the drag, hanging signs, decorating sh!t, and over all "spirit" of the campus crew.
Texas Pom squad -- the little hotties that dance and wear leather chaps on the sidelines. I love chaps.

Hey I haven't lived in TX for awhile. My bad

It was my goal in life to pull a hat trick and nail one from at least 3 of those groups, but I didn't get into Texas, so my dream was never fulfilled.

Biggest regret

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
This thread is useless without pictures.....

texas-pom-squad-don-cheadle.jpg

5241600602_70d92a5415_b.jpg

USC798.jpg

2005fball_hawaii16.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT