ADVERTISEMENT

Sort of OT: Do they serve jello pudding in jail?

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
Well, it appears one of my favorite sitcom actors is in fact, a dirty old man that liked doping chicks up and putting his chocolate pudding pop in their muffins.

Bill Cosby was found guilty on 3 counts of being a scum bag. 30 years maximum.

So sad. You're one of the most famous people ever. I mean, EVER. You had pudding thrown at you daily! You could have had pretty much any flavor you wanted: chocolate, vanilla, banana, strawberry, Oreo swirl--- and you CHOSE to drug women and play hide the popsicle stick.

Makes zero sense to me.

They do serve jello pudding in prison, but the muffins are different.

Reactions: mm42
Well, it appears one of my favorite sitcom actors is in fact, a dirty old man that liked doping chicks up and putting his chocolate pudding pop in their muffins.

Bill Cosby was found guilty on 3 counts of being a scum bag. 30 years maximum.

So sad. You're one of the most famous people ever. I mean, EVER. You had pudding thrown at you daily! You could have had pretty much any flavor you wanted: chocolate, vanilla, banana, strawberry, Oreo swirl--- and you CHOSE to drug women and play hide the popsicle stick.

Makes zero sense to me.

Power

Sad thing is only reason he was found guilty of 3 counts was because that’s all they could charge him with. Sounds like he is very probably guilty of a lot more.

It's notoriously difficult to obtain convictions for sex-related crimes. The vast majority of victims don't file charges, and the perps know that. They're banking on that.

ADVERTISEMENT