ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Rattler hates poor people

This write up on Rattler is pretty spot on. The stat about dropped td’s last year is true, his play was better than his stats indicated, not his fault our damn receivers couldn’t catch.

This is why I come to Orangebloods. To read draft analysis on gooner QBs. This guy doesn't even mention the most important component to being the QB at ou, Douchebaggery.

Rating ou's last 4 QBs on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest level of douchebaggery:

SR - TBD
JH - 1
KM - 12
BM - 342,628,937,145

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
This is why I come to Orangebloods. To read draft analysis on gooner QBs. This guy doesn't even mention the most important component to being the QB at ou, Douchebaggery.

Rating ou's last 4 QBs on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest level of douchebaggery:

SR - TBD
JH - 1
KM - 12
BM - 342,628,937,145
They’ve all had nice hair too

SR - TBD
JH - 1
KM - 12
BM - 342,628,937,145

You've got Murray too low on the douchebaggery scale. He's about 1 point lower than Mayfield.

SR - TBD
JH - 1
KM - 12
BM - 342,628,937,145
Pretty good list there fella,

2 heisman trophy winners
1 Runner up
1 Yet to be determined but looks dang promising.

I disagree about the douchebaggery though, I'll chalk your post up to envy. Say you didn't enjoy Baker plantin that flag on the bucknuts field. 😉

There are not enough hours in the day, to cover all of the different ways in which BM and his dad are complete and total POS.

Pretty good list there fella,

2 heisman trophy winners
1 Runner up
1 Yet to be determined but looks dang promising.

I disagree about the douchebaggery though, I'll chalk your post up to envy. Say you didn't enjoy Baker plantin that flag on the bucknuts field. 😉

That you don't see how douchey Mayfield and Murray are is telling.

There are not enough hours in the day, to cover all of the different ways in which BM and his dad are complete and total POS.
Share just a few brother, but don't do it just because you haven't had a quarterback since Colt.

1. Planted ou flag in the middle of the field after beating Ohio State

2. Ran from cops

3. Initially hit a TCU WR in the head with a ball during pre-game warm-ups

4. Talks shit about Texas recruits, while he's the starting QB of a NFL team.

2. Ran from cops

Yeah, says it all right there. You wished you had him. 😉

2. Ran from cops

He didn't really run from the cops, he kind of just started to, so that shouldn't count against him

I think he has quite of bit of potential and apparently the draft gurus feel that way. I think he progressed as the year went on and did a pretty good job for a RSfreshman.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

2. Ran from cops

grabbed his nutz on tv didn't make your top 4? Heck I think that's what won him the Heisman

Last edited:
Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
MM, the OU quarterback envy is over the top. Maybe you get one who can get in the top 10 of Heisman voting in the next 20 years.

MM, the OU quarterback envy is over the top. Maybe you get one who can get in the top 10 of Heisman voting in the next 20 years.

Envy? Nah. OU has had some good QB's. Bradford and Hurts had class. Not so much for Mayfield and Murray. Sad thing is others having to point this out to OU fans tells you all you need to know. Those two are really no different from Manziel, who OU fans called out for being a douche.

Jesus-- Here it is.

Ready?

Rattler is talented. But he's no where near as talented downstairs as he is upstairs.

What does that mean? He's got a very good arm. He throws a very good deep ball. But what he can't do consistently is stand at the left hashmark, and throw the 20 yard out to the sidelines on the right hashmark. He can't "stand on it" and throw a 35 yard frozen rope.

Luck could. Goff could. Rogers could. Vick could. Elway could. Rattler can't.

Can Rattler throw a freaking gorgeous deep ball with damn near pinpoint accuracy that lands in WRs hands like a butterfly with sore feat? Yes. Yes he can.

Can he touch pass a RB screen with cotton swab softness? Yes.

Can he throw on the run off the back foot? For sure.

But-- what he can't do yet, what he's proven he's unable to do, is stand there flat footed and rock and fire a pass on a rope that drills a receiver 30-35 yards down the field.

You want to be great? You've got to be able to Brett Favre gunslinger some throws.

Envy? Nah. OU has had some good QB's. Bradford and Hurts had class. Not so much for Mayfield and Murray. Sad thing is others having to point this out to OU fans tells you all you need to know. Those two are really no different from Manziel, who OU fans called out for being a douche.
I get the Mayfield blow back. But what did Murray do to rile UT up? Cause he was from A&M? A Horns down sign? Seemed like a low key guy to me.

I get the Mayfield blow back. But what did Murray do to rile UT up? Cause he was from A&M? A Horns down sign? Seemed like a low key guy to me.

If you followed Murray since his HS days to a&m, to OU, and until now with the Cardinals you'd see all of his douchebaggery. His dad was a tool too. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: Lampasas
It’s because he has no class. Sam proved that after the RRR game was over. He’s a pompous punk.

Share it bruh, why? Don't be a weak dick, cmon man sack up don't be a shy silly girl with your opinion. Bring it son!

He's a giant douche bag. I don't know what else to say. Some guys are just frat boy douche bags. You like him because he's from OU, which is fine. I prefer Bradford, Landry, Hurts, Jason White, etc. Those guys were maddeningly good, but not douche bags.

ADVERTISEMENT