ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Rattler hates poor people

It’s because he has no class. Sam proved that after the RRR game was over. He’s a pompous punk.
So a one time failure to shake Sam's hand makes him a douche? Ok, did Sam shake Murray's hand after the Big 12 championship game? Can't remember. Mayfield I get. But Murray only played one year and seemed to be solid citizen.

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornMM
So you Okie fans now are trying to minimize Mayfield's douchebag behavior and somehow compare Ehlinger to him because he didn't shake his hand? Good grief. OU has a long history of tools, trouble makers, felons, law breakers and classless football players. The list is long. Do we really need to get into this again? OU doesn't have a leg to stand on, and it goes back for decades. Besides Miami, is there more of an outlaw, lawless football factory besides OU?

Baker Mayfield may not be a good guy but the boy can ball. All 3 of them won the Heisman but I think Bradford was the best. And his rivalry against Colt was classic. As far as his NFL career goes it's not his fault he had a bad ol, receivers who couldn't catch, and a coach who didn't want him.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
So a one time failure to shake Sam's hand makes him a douche? Ok, did Sam shake Murray's hand after the Big 12 championship game? Can't remember. Mayfield I get. But Murray only played one year and seemed to be solid citizen.
Well he may have been a swell guy off the field but a few years ago Kyler was on gameday and said be was the greatest hs fb player in TX history. The kid is definitely conceited.

Sam: “Take the L pvssy!”

Reactions: freeper
A funny Baker Mayfield story. Up above someone mentioned Mayfield planting an OK flag at tOSU. Well a couple of years later Mayfield was playing at SF and Nick Bosa who played on that tOSU team sacked Mayfield and made a planting flag gesture in front of him. Hilarious.

One more story. Later that year the 49ers were playing the Ravens who had 3 players from OK on the offense. Anyway Mark Andrews scored a td over Bosa. So Andrews and the other 2 guys planted a flag in front of Bosa. I watched it on tv. I'm telling you these childish facials between OK and Nick Bosa are great theatre.

So you Okie fans now are trying to minimize Mayfield's douchebag behavior and somehow compare Ehlinger to him because he didn't shake his hand? Good grief. OU has a long history of tools, trouble makers, felons, law breakers and classless football players. The list is long. Do we really need to get into this again? OU doesn't have a leg to stand on, and it goes back for decades. Besides Miami, is there more of an outlaw, lawless football factory besides OU?
Yes MM. LSU. Soon to be in the same decision as UT and OU.

Baker Mayfield was great. Anyone that says different does not know sh^t. What is wrong with planting the OU flag at tOSU? It was his right after spanking the Buckeye ass!

What I will never understand is how so many could misjudge his talent....A walkon at TT???Why in hell didnt Mack offer him?....Why in hell could he not be the starter at TT?....for that matter....did ANYONE offer him? No coach in his right mind would refuse to offer a kid just because he was a douche! How did they all miss on him?....us included!

Baker Mayfield was great. Anyone that says different does not know sh^t. What is wrong with planting the OU flag at tOSU? It was his right after spanking the Buckeye ass!

What I will never understand is how so many could misjudge his talent....A walkon at TT???Why in hell didnt Mack offer him?....Why in hell could he not be the starter at TT?....for that matter....did ANYONE offer him? No coach in his right mind would refuse to offer a kid just because he was a douche! How did they all miss on him?....us included!
It all started with TCU. As I remember, Patterson was high on Baker strung him along then give him the "okey doke." I can only assume personality conflicts with Kingsbury at TT caused his transfer to a very welcoming Oklahoma. Bob, did Baker a great justice. Baker's a scrapper and smarter than people give him credit for obviously. Why Texas didn't offer is beyond me, but might be similar to Texas only offering Manziel a ride as a db.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
It all started with TCU. As I remember, Patterson was high on Baker strung him along then give him the "okey doke." I can only assume personality conflicts with Kingsbury at TT caused his transfer to a very welcoming Oklahoma. Bob, did Baker a great justice. Baker's a scrapper and smarter than people give him credit for obviously. Why Texas didn't offer is beyond me, but might be similar to Texas only offering Manziel a ride as a db.

Nobody with the talent that Mayfield had should have to "hunt" for a full ride.You would think every coach in the country would have been after his ass. Even at TT where he was a walk on he had to sit third string until the 2 in front of him went down. All he did was come in and play lights out only to be sat again when Webb recovered. No wonder he transferred.....No wonder he ran from the cops!....They told him they were taking him to Lubbock....

as far as why Texas didnt offer him....we ran out of schollies after signing Swoops and Case I bet....

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Nobody with the talent that Mayfield had should have to "hunt" for a full ride.You would think every coach in the country would have been after his ass. Even at TT where he was a walk on he had to sit third string until the 2 in front of him went down. All he did was come in and play lights out only to be sat again when Webb recovered. No wonder he transferred.....No wonder he ran from the cops!....They told him they were taking him to Lubbock....

as far as why Texas didnt offer him....we ran out of schollies after signing Swoops and Case I bet....
Baker wasn't your prototypical quarterback as defined by the NFL. First Patterson then gq boy kingsbury screwed the pooch passing on Baker. It took Bob Stoops to realize Baker's talent. Baker no doubt owes a debt of gratitude to Bob. Baker is a frickin baller. He doesn't play like the game owes him. He's got something to prove and he's proving it. He's ballin heart and guts and has been successful so far. He's the future for cleveland and it would be in their best interest to sign him long term imo. He pulled that inept organization out of the sewer afterall. I'm a big fan of Baker and wish him continued success.

Let me be clear...Baker is a player, baller, whatever you want to call it. But he is, or has been a complete jackass on far too many situations. He is just one of those guys you tolerate but wish you didn't have to.
Who here is saintly? He's not doping it up, he's not raping women, he's not robbing folks, which is common among alot of NFL players today you know. There are far worse characteristics in a man than being childish/immature. Face it, he's grown up now and you ain't heard nothing more after his college days. Well, other than his twitter or facebook posts which can be entertaining. But in the end, do you think your aggravation with Baker might be one of those hindsight kinda things? Like "how did Texas miss out on this kid BAKER MAYFIELD!"

Who here is saintly? He's not doping it up, he's not raping women, he's not robbing folks, which is common among alot of NFL players today you know. There are far worse characteristics in a man than being childish/immature. Face it, he's grown up now and you ain't heard nothing more after his college days. Well, other than his twitter or facebook posts which can be entertaining. But in the end, do you think your aggravation with Baker might be one of those hindsight kinda things? Like "how did Texas miss out on this kid BAKER MAYFIELD!"

Nope.

Even as a pro, dude acts like an asshat.

Baker Mayfield was a 3 star recruit that got 3 D1 scholarship offers.I guess every college football program in the country missed out on BM.

Patterson didn't string BM along. BM and his dad are arrogant jackass, that act like they are better than everyone else.

Nope.

Even as a pro, dude acts like an asshat.

Baker Mayfield was a 3 star recruit that got 3 D1 scholarship offers.I guess every college football program in the country missed out on BM.

Patterson didn't string BM along. BM and his dad are arrogant jackass, that act like they are better than everyone else.

I can't get over the hate Texas has for Baker.

Oh, I almost forgot. "Where is Baker now?"

I don't understand why this is such a big deal for you. There are a ton of Texas kids that have gone to ou that I wish would have come to Texas. Mayfield is not one of those kids.

Get over it.

I don't understand why this is such a big deal for you. There are a ton of Texas kids that have gone to ou that I wish would have come to Texas. Mayfield is not one of those kids.

Get over it.
I don't know what I'm supposed to get over? Seems like there's a WHOLE LOTTA BUTTHURT with all the Texas schools misjudging Baker, a Texas boy. It's hindsight though. Ain't no big deal for me, OU won. You've a hill to climb brother, your angst is only get worse with this move to the sec. If you ain't a drinker now, you might consider it. Might help alleviate the pain. 😀

I don't know what I'm supposed to get over? Seems like there's a WHOLE LOTTA BUTTHURT with all the Texas schools misjudging Baker, a Texas boy. It's hindsight though. Ain't no big deal for me, OU won. You've a hill to climb brother, your angst is only get worse with this move to the sec. If you ain't a drinker now, you might consider it. Might help alleviate the pain. 😀

This may shock you, but most adults can have opinions on things that don't consume every fiber of their being. I go days, weeks, months even, with out thinking about people I hold in low regard. However, I am still able to articulate an opinion when asked.

You evidently don't know anyone from Texas, Austin, or Lake Travis, if you think James and Baker Mayfield are such likeable guys.

I detest Tom Herman if that helps...and not because he didn't win enough games but because he was an utter embarrassment. I can list them if you'd like, but I'm sure you find him just as detestable as I do for the exact same things...but somehow, we differ on Baker's shenanigans. Weird.

Reactions: Lampasas
I detest Tom Herman if that helps...and not because he didn't win enough games but because he was an utter embarrassment. I can list them if you'd like, but I'm sure you find him just as detestable as I do for the exact same things...but somehow, we differ on Baker's shenanigans. Weird.
Speaking of Herman, my 3 favs from him were, in this order: 1.) the faux titty twister mocking Drew Lock, 2.) Almost beating up Mike Gundy and 3.) the sledge hammer ricochet

Reactions: weevilcatch
Speaking of Herman, my 3 favs from him were, in this order: 1.) the faux titty twister mocking Drew Lock, 2.) Almost beating up Mike Gundy and 3.) the sledge hammer ricochet

Ok, cool Hook 'em fiasco
Going brain dead when asked about "playmakers"
The headbutt of a player wearing a helmet
The 17 packs of chewing gum and bubbles the size of a softball
The watered down eggs and burnt toast
His press conference where he sarcastically "thanked" the fans

I'm sure I missed a few, but it was a constant thing with this guy. I tried to like the dude...he was just so pompous and worst of all couldn't back it up.

Good riddance. At least Charlie wasn't a douche bag.

ADVERTISEMENT