ADVERTISEMENT

Staff

Bevo1979

Feb 26, 2007
Does anyone have any Intel on how the staff is doing? Are they getting along and is there any issues ongoing currently with the staff? It looks like they are doing their part in recruiting for the mean time.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Seeing as how this is a new staff, I wouldn't think they've been around each other long enough to get on each other's nerves. You hear something? We got a coach plugging another coach's wife?

@clob94 lol nope just asking how the coaching staff is doing. I was curious how they are they are doing. Clob have you heard anything or heard from any of your former colleagues on the staff? Are your former colleagues happy or more excited about this staff than any other staff previously?

@clob94 lol nope just asking how the coaching staff is doing. I was curious how they are they are doing. Clob have you heard anything or heard from any of your former colleagues on the staff? Are your former colleagues happy or more excited about this staff than any other staff previously?
Words been pretty quiet. It's dang hard to talk to people or go see for ones self what's happening when covid is hanging over everything they do. I suspect it will be some time before non essential persons are allowed back the loop.

Seeing as how this is a new staff, I wouldn't think they've been around each other long enough to get on each other's nerves. You hear something? We got a coach plugging another coach's wife?
This will be Sark and Flood’s fifth year together and Banks and Milwee’s 3rd year with them.

Becton has worked with both Sark and Pete K before.

Pete K and Choate have several years together. Gideon’s career here overlapped Bo Davis’ first stint in Austin.

Last edited:
This will be Sark and Floods fifth year together and Banks and Milwee’s 3rd year with them.

Pete K and Choate have several years together. Gideon’s career here overlapped Bo Davis’ first stint in Austin.
Now we know why it's been so quiet at Belmont.

Now we know why it's been so quiet at Belmont.
Terry Joesph is the only one on this staff not previously connected to either some of the other new staff or UT in a previous manner but he does have state of Texas experience from his stint at aggy.

Last edited:
This will be Sark and Floods fifth year together and Banks and Milwee’s 3rd year with them.

Nice post. Bottom line, this isn’t the deer in the headlights coaching staff we’ve rexperienced for the last few iterations. Assuming Sark got past his demons this is the staff that smacks of “…the adults are in charge now.”

Nice post. Bottom line, this isn’t the deer in the headlights coaching staff we’ve rexperienced for the last few iterations. Assuming Sark got past his demons this is the staff that smacks of “…the adults are in charge now.”
I hope so, it's refreshing to not hear about all the gimmicks that Herman liked to do. I'm sure Gundy can take a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to worry about Herman coming across the field and whipping his ass anymore.

Reactions: WRLHookem
Yep, no bringing a group of G5 coaching buddies along like the last two guys.

ADVERTISEMENT