ADVERTISEMENT

State of Texas volleyball

JHop6714

Oct 31, 2016
Texas
I find it interesting that former players are having to defend the program online. Two players transferred out this year. One of them, the standout freshman Lexi Sun. Speculation was she was homesick, but she will be playing the Fall at...Nebraska (???) What's up with the unrest in what is one of our only elite programs at UT currently?

I wish all of our sports, both men's and women's, the best of luck in all their competitions.

And in other news, the "grass growing" channel will be debuting this month.

This guy is onto something cause two other girls have transferred out. So two girls from our number 1 recruiting class in 2017 have left. Lexi was the number 1 player in the country and she went to the enemy Nebraska which doesn't make sense. Nebraska has won the last 2 out of 3 national championships in volleyball. Saw online some finger point and such and there is drama in the team.

Ooooook robo.... I'll bite.

Quick question--- how does she get to transfer and play immediately?? She doesn't have to sit out a year?
Also.... she said she wants to grow more as a player and as a person.

Grow what? Corn? I jest--

My translation is --- I have a better chance at the 2020 Olympic team and a gold medal under the coach at nebraska.

Ooooook robo.... I'll bite.

Quick question--- how does she get to transfer and play immediately?? She doesn't have to sit out a year?
Also.... she said she wants to grow more as a player and as a person.

Grow what? Corn? I jest--

My translation is --- I have a better chance at the 2020 Olympic team and a gold medal under the coach at nebraska.

Nebraska is rebuilding their lineup as well the only starter from last year team is a freshman so.....

Kids transfer. For a lot of different reasons. Some valid others selfish. Doesn’t really mean anything about the program itself.

As long as those gals are still wearing those orange, short as hell, booty shorts then everything is just fine. No need to worry.
;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT