ADVERTISEMENT

Succession Finale

westx

Dec 6, 2009
The succession series is over. I thought it was pretty good. I didn't like any of the characters because they were all entitled richies. But, even though I didn't like any of the characters (Well, I take that back. I liked Willa quite a bit.), the plot kept me interested. I don't want to give away the ending in case any of you haven't seen it, but I thought it was a decent series worth watching. Did anybody else watch this series and what are your thoughts?

Succession is a bunch of evil rich family kids trying to decide if they are going to love or stab each other in the back. Every episode is about how they are conspiring a scheme to control power while never actually performing any real work for the company. Then they fly off on their corporate jets and yachts only to conspire more. Love it!!! Looking forward to the final two episodes.

Reactions: westx
The succession series is over. I thought it was pretty good. I didn't like any of the characters because they were all entitled richies. But, even though I didn't like any of the characters (Well, I take that back. I liked Willa quite a bit.), the plot kept me interested. I don't want to give away the ending in case any of you haven't seen it, but I thought it was a decent series worth watching. Did anybody else watch this series and what are your thoughts?
Favorite character is Roman. Smart ass rich kid but such a great character. All entitled brats even the cousin Greg. This is what happens when you give your kids everything and they fight for nothing.

Reactions: WRLHookem and westx
Succession is a bunch of evil rich family kids trying to decide if they are going to love or stab each other in the back. Every episode is about how they are conspiring a scheme to control power while never actually performing any real work for the company. Then they fly off on their corporate jets and yachts only to conspire more. Love it!!! Looking forward to the final two episodes.
Their dad was a self made billionaire that gave them way too much and they thought they deserved his empire. i could be wrong but it's based off of a real family.

Last edited:
Reactions: WRLHookem
ADVERTISEMENT