ADVERTISEMENT

SWC

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
How many of you remember the Beer when Yeoman run it at Houston? Sometimes I believe he made that especially for André, that was a Veer QB if ever saw one, he was so fast at it.

Hook'em

You mean the veer offense? That offense was phenomenal. Jack Pardee was the head coach at UH when Andre Ware won the Heisman there. Not Yeoman.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
you're losing credibility here, FB. ware never ran the veer; he ran the run-and-shoot. ware played for pardee. and if you saw him play, you saw him play in person because they had a tv ban the year he was qb at houston.

you're losing credibility here, FB. ware never ran the veer; he ran the run-and-shoot. ware played for pardee. and if you saw him play, you saw him play in person because they had a tv ban the year he was qb at houston.

That is correct. And Ware wasn't really a runner in the run and shoot.

Reactions: CaptainZigZag
Did Ware red-shirt in 86. If so he would have been there with Yeoman. Ware was an option QB coming out of high school so maybe that was it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
I seen him play in Austin, my facts maybe off then, keep getting Yeoman and Pardee mixed up, the time I seen Ware when Houston came to Austin, after60 yrs you need people like y'all to keep it straight , never shot of brains on this board

I do know Yeoman invented the Veer... his style anyway

Hook'em

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT