ADVERTISEMENT

TCU prediction thread?

I could care less about Zack Evans. What I want to know is how Bijan is doing....really....how is he? I heard he was good to go, but looking at that tape I dont see how he is even walking. What is his status? Football or no football, is he going to be ok?

I could care less about Zack Evans. What I want to know is how Bijan is doing....really....how is he? I heard he was good to go, but looking at that tape I dont see how he is even walking. What is his status? Football or no football, is he going to be ok?

I've read that he has returned to practice and might play tomorrow. Herman said he only had some soreness. I remember when I was young and flexible like that. Now my back hurts if I sit wrong for too long.

I've heard that Evans has already got two strikes against him with Patterson. The person what told me this didn't elaborate on what all he did, but said that if he doesn't toe the line, that Patterson is going to boot him soon.

Not surprised. I knew you'd have an update given that you were on top of his hijinks at Northshore and during the recruitment process,

Reactions: LonghornMM
Horns 48-42 It looks like we hired Manny iaz as our new D coordinator.
Strange thought. Tech has only beat us once since 2008-- as bad as we've been. Crazy

I've heard that Evans has already got two strikes against him with Patterson. The person what told me this didn't elaborate on what all he did, but said that if he doesn't toe the line, that Patterson is going to boot him soon.

30 years from now, if Evans is still around, he is going to look at his old high school pictures and say, "That was one dumb dude".

I know this because I know another guy who was equally as talented and equally as dumb, and that is what he says when he sees pictures of himself.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Patterson seems to get a lot out of his players. Or is that just when they play Texas?
I think it’s both. He’s a great coach, and there are several programs that naturally get up for Texas like no other game year in year out.

Gary in particular is in his 20th season coaching at TCU having to recruit against Texas for two decades, and today being his tenth game coaching against Texas. Is there any other coach out there that’s in his shoes?

Last edited:
Reactions: HornNation101
ADVERTISEMENT