ADVERTISEMENT

TCU vs. Oklahoma predictions

I don't, but who knows? With OU's run defense being so bad, I could see a scenario with TCU just running all over them and keeping Kyler off the field. They could keep it close that way, but I still don't see them winning.

OU in a route. I think TCU will be lucky to end up within 3 TDs of them. The froggys aren't anywhere near as good as we thought they were early on.

Reactions: LonghornMM
OU comes out and hits them hard but if Robinson can keep it together, they can make a run at them.

Reactions: westx
OU comes out and hits them hard but if Robinson can keep it together, they can make a run at them.
I also think that Robinson is the rate limiting factor. He has to get he ball to Turpin and he has to be patient. ou sux gay c*ck.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
This OK season is starting to remind me a little bit like TX season in 2013 when we replaced dc's in midseason. It took Greg Robinson a couple of games but he had the guys playing well the rest of the way. Greg Robinson along with kicker Anthony Fera were the MVP's on that team.

Which brings us to Ruffin Mcneill. Is RM fat? Yes. Is RM overweight? Yes. Is RM obese? Yes. Is RM a little bit gross to look at ? Yes I can't help it's what I think of everytime I see him.

But RM has a solid resume and a very good working relationship with Lincoln Riley. And like Greg Robinson did I think he'll have OK's defense playing better. His resume also shows that his kids play hard for him. I don't like OK but I'm certain that there are at least a few good players on that defense.

OK has to slow down that offense a little bit they can't let their d be out on the field for 35-40 minutes a game.

For reasons I can't explain I've been 100 with TCU. I don't like em I can name 5 players and their oc and that's it. But I got their scores almost perfect against TX and a**holeU. I said if Shawn Robinson doesn't improve they'll have a losing record. I didn't pick TT to beat them but I had it on upset alert and they lost. I expect more of the same tomorrow

OK 38
TCU 21

Patterson should kick Cumbie in the arse. LOL, he is trying to pass and pass when ou run defense isn't that great. Robinson should also be running if the pass isn't there, but instead he is throwing into coverage instead of running. Cumbie trying to outdo Riliey is a losing formula. TCU maybe in denial that they don't have Trevon Boykin anymore.

TCU crowd is one of the worst in college football. Always been bad. No home field advantage at all.
Like most teams,It depends on the teams they are playing and how good TCU is playing.I have been to games when they are loud.They do head to the parking lot to booze it up at halftime and I believe no beer inside served but not sure but seems likely.

Reactions: outhereincali
Ruffin's his name and defense is his game. I think the other qb should have played all year. Robinson is awful.

OU in a route. I think TCU will be lucky to end up within 3 TDs of them. The froggys aren't anywhere near as good as we thought they were early on.
Nailed-It-Baby-Meme-06.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT