ADVERTISEMENT

Tell Me about the Covid Serum

I took the first shot on the 6th....so 9 days ago. I will get the second one on Feb 3rd. The one I got was the Moderna.

My side effects...arm hurt for 3 days...not bad, just sore as hell. My wife got chills and a slight fever the second day after the shot. Our neighbors also got the Moderna and never even got a sore arm. Here at the old folks farm I have heard of no bad effects from the shots so far.

Sonje Gupta ( the Doc on HLN) says what I described above is normal and only a sign of the body learning to defend against the Covid. Are the Doctors lying?....of course they are! They all lie. That said, I cannot wait to get the second one. I am unafraid.....The major problem is getting it at all. Because the govt is handeling the roll out it is totally FUBAR.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
did they give you a card and tell you not to lose it? just a rumor i heard.
They want to start issuing digital cards so people can't fake them. Which pisses me off because I believe that can be considered a HIPAA violation. I know it skates a fine line, but I think the argument can be made that is a violation. Its not like being issued a yellow card with all your vaccinations on it for when you travel to sh!t holes and have to have TB shots and Yellow Fever shots etc. FWIW-- if you've never had the Anthrax shot-- treat yourself to a weekend of fun sometime. You'll love that shot.

did they give you a card and tell you not to lose it? just a rumor i heard.
I know a health care worker that is in the 1A tier and received the vaccine. She showed me the CDC-issued Covid 19 vaccination record card she received. Just a piece of paper.

Last edited:
Hey-- ODB-- when you went to Nam-- do you remember what shots you were given? Did they tell y'alls stupid asses what they were giving you or did they just make you bend over and grab ankles?

You MFers line up and roll up ya selves, don't ask what it is cause it might save your lives, Air Guns on both arms at same time, if ya don't want the shots then tough shit , go tell the Sky Pilot....LOL

I received all of the rounds of Anthrax during 2000 - 2002. I did wake up one morning with a Heart Rate of 183 and slowly it came down!!!!

A EKG test and a Chem 20 test issue by our good ole military (government) Healthcare and I was cleared for full duty!!😯😯😯

At the time we were headed to the gulf and if we refused vacx we had our I.D's taken and were not allowed to leave base/ship.

At the time was I was 20, had about 9% body fat and could workout until they closed the gym. I could also run 2 miles in 12 minutes.

I received all of the rounds of Anthrax during 2000 - 2002. I did wake up one morning with a Heart Rate of 183 and slowly it came down!!!!

A EKG test and a Chem 20 test issue by our good ole military (government) Healthcare and I was cleared for full duty!!😯😯😯

At the time we were headed to the gulf and if we refused vacx we had our I.D's taken and were not allowed to leave base/ship.

At the time was I was 20, had about 9% body fat and could workout until they closed the gym. I could also run 2 miles in 12 minutes.
Only the 2nd had any noticeable affect for me. My arm felt like hot water was spreading inside for a good hr or so. None of the others or the boosters did much.
Small pox was frustrating to the docs because it wouldn't take on my arm. I had to get the multi-needle tattoo 3 times before they just signed me off so I could deploy in time.

Once ALL of you have had your covid shots, I might consider. By that time it'll be a year or 2 down the road anyways.

Only the 2nd had any noticeable affect for me. My arm felt like hot water was spreading inside for a good hr or so. None of the others or the boosters did much.
Small pox was frustrating to the docs because it wouldn't take on my arm. I had to get the multi-needle tattoo 3 times before they just signed me off so I could deploy in time.

Once ALL of you have had your covid shots, I might consider. By that time it'll be a year or 2 down the road anyways.
Ha. You got the 3 pokes? I got mine in 02 and had to do the 15 jabs. First time in my life I ever wanted to punch a woman. I was squirming and pissed.

Well, they was giving shots out in Robstown, why the hell Robstown we drove out a 6 in the morn and the line was long , after waiting two hours,they closed it down , it was so unorganized, no , it was a ClusterFuk, now they gonna do it at American Bank Center, this shit got outa hand, have to thin k these shots over, when you my age it don't matter what ya die I guess, the bright side was me and Bubba and my son got some damn good Barbacoa tacos, found out Bubbas second food was Barbacoa and second Summer Sausage...LOL

Last edited:
Ha. You got the 3 pokes? I got mine in 02 and had to do the 15 jabs. First time in my life I ever wanted to punch a woman. I was squirming and pissed.
Yeah, the 1st attempt was a single needle/toothpick where they just scratched me a few times and tape a pad over it. It didn't take so they repeated that process with what looked to be a marker with a tatoo blending needle. They got a bit more agressive with that bastard but when I went back a few days later to have it looked at, nothing. They repeated the cactus marker process with the same results. Doc said some people just cant get vaccinated that way and signed me off so I wouldn't get disqualified to deploy.
Whatever doc, i wasn't coming back a 4th time anyways.

I've had all the hepatitis jabs. No side effects.

My 9 year old son came down with the flu last week. I'm on day 4 since exposure. Sigh.... I HATE the flu.

My 9 year old son came down with the flu last week. I'm on day 4 since exposure. Sigh.... I HATE the flu.

Hope he is doing Ok...Suck it up 2300...LOL its a Dad's job and its hard!..LOL

when we were in Kingsville 14 years ago there was a push for the Shingles shot. At the time they were $75.00 but we heard they had a good deal at the Kleberg Co. Health Dept. We went there and they told us we could get all the shots we wanted for...$5.00 per visit. We got the Shingles shot, Hep A, Hep B and a tetnus shot.....$5.00 bucks each total. We had to come back for the second Hep A and Hep B and since they had different waiting periods for the second one we had to pay $5.00 each time, but decided that was ok.

Hell...you have it easy....When Stranger and I were young our Moms would hear about a kid with the mumps or measles and we got loaded up and hauled over there to play with them till we caught it....

Yeah, the 1st attempt was a single needle/toothpick where they just scratched me a few times and tape a pad over it. It didn't take so they repeated that process with what looked to be a marker with a tatoo blending needle. They got a bit more agressive with that bastard but when I went back a few days later to have it looked at, nothing. They repeated the cactus marker process with the same results. Doc said some people just cant get vaccinated that way and signed me off so I wouldn't get disqualified to deploy.
Whatever doc, i wasn't coming back a 4th time anyways.
You mean you didn't want to try for the IED hat trick?

I don't blame you.

ADVERTISEMENT