ADVERTISEMENT

Texas/aggy rivalry

dj701919

Nov 20, 2012
Can anyone think of any other rivalry in sports where one side makes it easier to ridicule the other side than aggy does for us? I can't think of 1 that is remotely close.

The lack of winning makes it easy to ridicule but it's the other stuff that makes it hilarious. The meltdowns over yell leader elections, the fake championships in football, the NIT banners in basketball, the fish camp, and so on. If aggys didn't run their mouths so much and weren't so weird, the ridicule wouldn't be so extreme.

Originally posted by dj701919:
Can anyone think of any other rivalry in sports where one side makes it easier to ridicule the other side than aggy does for us? I can't think of 1 that is remotely close.
Yes, 6-7 is pathetic.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
The lack of winning makes it easy to ridicule but it's the other stuff that makes it hilarious. The meltdowns over yell leader elections, the fake championships in football, the NIT banners in basketball, the fish camp, and so on. If aggys didn't run their mouths so much and weren't so weird, the ridicule wouldn't be so extreme.
That's what I'm talking about. They put so much time and effort into saying "look at us.......look at us........look at us.........we're stupid"

Originally posted by TexasAggiesFan:

Yes, 6-7 is pathetic.
76-37-5

Yes, 6-7 is pathetic.
National championship, chump. Something you'll never see.
laugh.r191677.gif

Yes, 6-7 is pathetic.

How long have you guys been a .500 team in conference, regardless of what conference?

Originally posted by LonghornSoldier:

Yes, 6-7 is pathetic.

How long have you guys been a .500 team in conference, regardless of what conference?
Will strong be a 500 coach by the end of year two or three at Texas?
roll.r191677.gif

Will you still be flapping your gums when your pitiful aggys get to the century mark without a national title? You're 3/4 of the way there already.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by LonghornSoldier:

Yes, 6-7 is pathetic.

Will strong be a 500 coach by the end of year two or three at Texas?
roll.r191677.gif
So your saying the answer to my original question is "No". Thanks for the input.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:

How in the world can you forget the list eater.

I'd watch out. That lack of respect to include her in the meltdowns section.....that might have her stalking you at home.

"That's what I'm talking about. They put so much time and effort into saying "look at us.......look at us........look at us.........we're stupid""

No, this board spends ALL of it's time saying look at them...look at them.. Texas sucks right now so lets point to them. We were 6-7 so dear Lord please take the spotlight off of us. Bomb has his nose so far up Aggie butt spending his ENTIRE life looking for something on A&M. He entire world is right here on this board.

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:
"That's what I'm talking about. They put so much time and effort into saying "look at us.......look at us........look at us.........we're stupid""

No, this board spends ALL of it's time saying look at them...look at them.. Texas sucks right now so lets point to them. We were 6-7 so dear Lord please take the spotlight off of us. Bomb has his nose so far up Aggie butt spending his ENTIRE life looking for something on A&M. He entire world is right here on this board.

You can't escape the irony of Aggies that week in and week out make similar posts on OB.

Ag obsessing on UT site about how UT fans are obsessed. Oh the hilarity. Surely you are smart enough to get this.

Rivalries are supposed to be close and competitive, not lopsided. Texas owns a&m in every aspect!
laugh.r191677.gif

aggy quit the conference and ended the rivalry. Good riddance!

Originally posted by Black_SoxAg:

No. Things like this are why we make fun of you.

https://twitter.com/oldarmy1/status/556911638394462209

This post was edited on 2/27 6:15 PM by dj701919

This post was edited on 2/27 6:23 PM by dj701919

Yeah so much for a "real rivalry" TEXAS beat AtM so much they tucked their tails and bolted from the conference just so they could be knocked around by Bama....LSU.... hey they might get beat.....but it's in the SEC. Freaking irrelevant where ever AtM goes. That's AtM tradition.

ADVERTISEMENT