Texas and OU to the SEC?

BringBackRoyal

Jan 3, 2004
What is the AAU stuff? Though this was a football site. Who cares how many taxpayers dollars get sucked up to fund idiot prof's papers? Guess the Huskers qualified though being in the Big 10 with all their AAU buddies. How are they doing?

Read the rest of the post, bro.

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
My man! Dang shame, but it's the sad truth.
It’s not really a shame and doesn’t really down play the importance academics at all. It’s just the reality. If schools we’re only academic institutions and there were no athletics there would be no reason to divide them up in to conferences. So determining your conference preference based on academics was, is and will remain pointless

LAY THE WOODY

Jul 23, 2008
It’s not really a shame and doesn’t really down play the importance academics at all. It’s just the reality. If schools we’re only academic institutions and there were no athletics there would be no reason to divide them up in to conferences. So determining your conference preference based on academics was, is and will remain pointless
So what are you trying to say?

22LR

Dec 1, 2015

This guy is a joke and he is a Georgia fan so it tells it all

Go to the 13:00 mark. The guy says he was just joking and is complimentary and excited about Texas and Oklahoma in the SEC. Even before I got to that point, I thought it was a funny tongue-in-cheek video. Thanks for posting this.

RoboCocks21

Sep 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Go to the 13:00 mark. The guy says he was just joking and is complimentary and excited about Texas and Oklahoma in the SEC. Even before I got to that point, I thought it was a funny tongue-in-cheek video. Thanks for posting this.

Really 2015?

KChorn11

Oct 26, 2019
So what are you trying to say?
Just saying that the handwringing we saw last realignment period(and some this time) about the academic standards of the universities in the conference you are in is stupid, and I’m glad we are seeing less of it. These conferences were formed solely for the purposes of athletics largely based(at least in the beginning) on geographic location. You don’t need a conference for academic standards, so that should never play a role in any of this.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY