ADVERTISEMENT

*** Texas at Kansas Game Thread ***

We will have to earn every single shot against KU. They are always a tough team.

We need to Holmes to be very physical in this game. They are being physical with him and he needs to return the favor.

Whoa. What another play by Taylor. A no look pass for an allyoop dunk.

Texas playing well but it's not going to be enough. We have to win against Baylor and Kansas State at home.

If Holmes would just show up we would win these games. He's done absolutely nothing.

It is about time the call the excessive hand checking by KU.

What a difference in the quality of play for Texas now that Yance/Holland actually take open shots.

The refs should be ashamed. Just horrible. You call all those soft fouls in Perry Ellis' favor and don't call that mugging at the end of the game.
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/28 6:19 PM by utisdabomb12

I didn't think we would win this game.

Season on the line now in the final 3 games. Have to beat Baylor and K-State at home, then beat either Tech or TCU in the first game of the Big 12 tourney.

"Jay Bilas certainly didn't agree with the no call..."

The even worse call was the foul on Taylor the previous possession. For some reason they called the foul on the floor and only gave Taylor a 1 and 1. You can't expect calls on the road, but man that was bad.

'That was a great game to watch. The state of Kansas just eliminated Texas from the tournament."

Troll gonna troll.

Observations on this game:

1) This game is the first time where I see that Ridley/Ibeh/Turner don't jump every time an opponent takes a shot. We are so much better when our bigs keep their feet on the ground when the ball is in the paint. We did a damn good job today and it paid off by also allowing our bigs to be in position for offensive rebound. I hope this trend continues.

2) We are so much stronger now that Holland/Yancy are actually taking their open looks. Not only that, but, they are making them. Felix and Holmes were the only ones that would ever shoot, other than Taylor driving it. Now, if Taylor would spend the off season at the 3 point line and getting good form and accuracy, he would be a complete player.

3) I have no negative slant on this game other than we lost. Texas played an excellent game. I enjoyed watching this game and didn't really get frustrated at any point like i have all season long. I have, in the past, gotten frustrated at things like 1) Felix taking too many shots-he actually is dishing to the open player more 2) Not feeding the ball to the bigs-we did a good job today 3) Players not taking open shots-Holland/Yancy are stepping up 4) The whole team leaving their feet in contesting shots and resulting in either biting on a fake and the opponent making a play or the defender getting out of position to make a rebound or stay in defensive control.

Originally posted by utisdabomb12:
'That was a great game to watch. The state of Kansas just eliminated Texas from the tournament."

Troll gonna troll.
So you're still mad about being wrong about the bubble. Weird how you were last four out before the game started if you weren't a bubble team.

"So you're still mad about being wrong about the bubble. Weird how you were last four out before the game started if you weren't a bubble team."

If Texas beats Baylor and Kansas State at home and wins the first Big 12 tourney game, they will make the tourney. I've said this from the get go, I'll be here to laugh at you when it happens.

"So you're still mad about being wrong about the bubble. Weird how you were last four out before the game started if you weren't a bubble team."

If Texas beats Baylor and Kansas State at home and wins the first Big 12 tourney game, they will make the tourney. I've said this from the get go, I'll be here to laugh at you when it happens.
I'll be here to laugh when you're wrong again. You're not good at this...

"I'll be here to laugh when you're wrong again. You're not good at this..."

If Texas wins the next 3 games they will be in the tournament. If not, they won't be. I've said from the get go 2-4 finish with a win in the Big 12 tournament will get Texas in the tournament, just wait and watch. Is this like your 15th name/sock? I actually feel a little bit bad for your obsession, I really didn't know I was that far in the head of some of you aggys.

This post was edited on 2/28 7:04 PM by utisdabomb12

Being a KSU fan, I've seen UK bailed out at home like today forever. Gets them league championships, but exposes them later-on when they play in the NCAA tourn. without BIG 12 refs. UT should have won, tough luck.

"I'll be here to laugh when you're wrong again. You're not good at this..."

If Texas wins the next 3 games they will be in the tournament. If not, they won't be. I've said from the get go 2-4 finish with a win in the Big 12 tournament will get Texas in the tournament, just wait and watch. Is this like your 15th name/sock? I actually feel a little bit bad for your obsession, I really didn't know I was that far in the head of some of you aggys.

This post was edited on 2/28 7:04 PM by utisdabomb12
You've tried to call me and two there gemba since I've been here. I'm not gemba! GEMBA owns your head apparently....

Like I said, I'll be here to laugh when you're wrong again.

"You've tried to call me and two there gemba since I've been here. I'm not gemba! GEMBA owns your head apparently....Like I said, I'll be here to laugh when you're wrong again."

Ok Gemba.

"You've tried to call me and two there gemba since I've been here. I'm not gemba! GEMBA owns your head apparently....Like I said, I'll be here to laugh when you're wrong again."

Ok Gemba.
Bomb, please get over me. You've completely turned this board into a gemba witch hunt. It's sad.

I have not hid my name an any accounts I've created. I've had three. Gemba, gemba returns, and this one gemba3.

ADVERTISEMENT