ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Baseball

If they can continue to dominate the teams they should they are putting themselves in line to host at very least the first round of the NCAA tournament
Host sites are being determined early this year because of the COVID. I mean within the next couple weeks. Bids are due I want to say next week. This benefits us because we have a solid record now, which will be tested on the back half of our schedule, which is much tougher.

Host sites are being determined early this year because of the COVID. I mean within the next couple weeks. Bids are due I want to say next week. This benefits us because we have a solid record now, which will be tested on the back half of our schedule, which is much tougher.
Interesting didn’t know that, but makes sense. Your right that breaks in our favor considering we play Ok state, Tech, and TCU in a couple weeks.

Interesting didn’t know that, but makes sense. Your right that breaks in our favor considering we play Ok state, Tech, and TCU in a couple weeks.
Win out on these remaining 3 game series (2-1) and I guaran fvcking tee you we host a regional.

I'm hoping that one day look back and realize what a great month March was for TX athletics. FB started last month and who knows maybe Sarkisian will be the answer. A 1st year women's bb coach took a good but not great team to the elite 8.

And then you have our baseball team which had a great March. Were in 1st place and maybe were going to the CWS this year. I have a lot of faith in coach Pierce. See that MM?

Reactions: LonghornMM
If you listen closely, there was a very loud and feisty Longhorn fan at the game tonight. You could hear him in the background of the video above. I was able to catch some of the 6th inning before having to run some errands. There was a Texas pitch that was called a "ball", but it was close. You could here that same fan in the background voicing his displeasure with the call by yelling F bombs at the umpire

No clue why he didn't lower his shoulder and plow the catcher. Where's Lenny Dykstra when you need him.
He looked very undecided because he hesitated upon his arrival to the plate. I think he was just surprised that KSU had the ball already there waiting. He wasn’t expecting that.

He looked very undecided because he hesitated upon his arrival to the plate. I think he was just surprised that KSU had the ball already there waiting. He wasn’t expecting that.

You just have to say f it and lower your shoulder and blow up the catcher, when in your lifetime do you get those chances not many. And if he gets ejected he does but if you blow up the catcher you will be on ESPN.

Antico got ejected for not sliding. I get plowing the catcher, but the rule now is that you have to slide, and if you don't and bowl into the catcher, you're ejected from the game.

I believe they were part of the ejection crew last night. They have to sit out the next game.
Nice lead off homer to start the game!

Reactions: LonghornMM
But Antico is playing. Didn't he get ejected for not sliding at home last night? Why is he playing today if the others listed above are not?

Longhorns laying the wood on k state today. Put a 7 spot on them in bottom of 3rd. 8-0 Longhorns going to the 4th.

A lot of these guys are young. This is going to be a scary good program in another year. And they are pretty damn good now lol

ADVERTISEMENT